Some Pics from the 2014 Spring Clean

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Some Pics from the 2014 Spring Clean

Postby mkitchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:33 pm

The Spring Clean was our first chance to get out and camp with some friends this year (certainly won't be our last).

Well the Spring Clean has been past for over a month and I have not posted a picture one of the event. With Mo having two broken ribs from a motorbike crash and me having a very sore knee from another motorbike incident, we certainly weren't up to doing any hiking but just relaxing at the park was great. As usual we met more very nice folks and got to see some old friends as well.

Met a great couple from Oregon and as usual, I can't remember their names. My fault and I certainly hope to meet up with them again. What a fun-loving pair.

Marty showed up with his new cargo-camper and his DR 650. The camper can carry the motorbike and then make up into a camper when the bike is out. As usual with something Marty does, the camper was a beauty inside and out. You could certainly see Steve's hand in the wood work. By the way, my son ended up buying the bike.

No Cannery Row but here is part of Tear Drop Row

This Tear was a very nice and it matched the 56' F 100 that it was sitting behind. Showing up at any show with this duo is bound to be a peoples choice winner. I really liked the matching tail lights of truck and trailer.

Same outfit from the front

How about a 60's vintage Avon camper to fit in with all the trailers?

Didn't get to look at the inside of this trailer but I sure did like the pickup. A very clean 1/2 ton Dodge. Sure would love to see more of these on the road and my hat's off to folks that take the time to fix one up and take it out.

And of course our little humble hide-a-way.

Lots more folks out there and all with some very nice camp outfits. It's always great to see what people do to make their camper comfy to them. Each one is a very personal picture of it's owner.
Mikey
mkitchen
Teardrop Master

Re: Some Pics from the 2014 Spring Clean

Postby mkitchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:36 pm

We will be hosting the Green Retreat this September up by Flagstaff and we will again be putting on the Spring Clean in March of 2015. So keep an eye out for them.
Mikey
mkitchen
Teardrop Master

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales