Grantsville Utah, North Willow.

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Grantsville Utah, North Willow.

Postby UtahChance » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:42 pm

First trip of the year seems to always be grantsville. It's close to the valley so it's affordable, and it's never under snow like the Uintahs. It was my Birthday this weekend and usually we hit the sportsman's show. However this weekend I slapped the beds in and we took Hillbilly Hilton out for a test run. :) my wife made me area apple ale (only good beer in Utah you can buy on the shelf) and my little man had a blast in his first camping trip that he actually knew what was going on (17 months) Image.

This was my first post besides introduction so I'm hoping I did the pictures correct.
Chance
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. -Ronald Reagan
UtahChance
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Grantsville Utah, North Willow.

Postby lrrowe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Hillbilly Hilton.....I like that :lol: :lol:

Now that is more fitting for we Appalachian Mtn. folks back here in the East y'all.

:scratchthinking: :scratchthinking:
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby UtahChance » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Haha thanks, It's been hard to name her but we like that name too. Thinking about getting a vinal made for the ramp that says that with the Hilton H and the font but I kind of like the Almost stealthy look it has, minus the window and speakers that is.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. -Ronald Reagan
UtahChance
Teardrop Inspector

Postby 39Ratrod » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:12 am

That looks like it was a fun trip! Way to go getting your son out there. I'm sure he had a blast!!!!
The biggest difference between a dreamer and a doer is the follow through.
39Ratrod
Teardrop Master

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales