Li'l Frankie IN-A-MINIT-GRILL

Ask questions about or share pics of your latest find...

Li'l Frankie IN-A-MINIT-GRILL

Postby deleted » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 am

Hello! First time posting in this form and apologies if I shouldn't have because I wanted to ask a question about a cast aluminum grill but I couldn't figure out where to ask since it's not CI or a recipe :thinking:

I was hoping someone might know the history of this cast aluminum hot dog grill. I found it on Etsy and ordered it but couldn't find anything about it on Google.

Thanks for any help!

deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Li'l Frankie IN-A-MINIT-GRILL

Postby wagondude » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Don't know anything about it. But if history holds true, folks around here will start looking for them when Kirk, Doug and Kevin get one. Then the prices will go through the roof. Just try getting a waffle iron or waffle dogger for a decent price. Looks like a handy item, though.
Bill

TnTTT ORIGIONAL 200A LANTERN CLUB
wagondude
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby bc toys » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:52 am

Looks kool never seen one like, that they make one that you can do hot dogs in corn batter and they make one that looks like a waffle when its done Looking at this one I would say to use little franks and crescent roll dough like pigs in a blanket. Good luck with it and remember get it hot before you use it or things will stick
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby deleted » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:01 am

Thanks for the comments. It's such a curious thing to not be able to find info about things on Google. It almost never happens.

Friends on Facebook yesterday suggested I can also drop in baby carrots for roasted carrots and churro batter to make tiny churros :lol: The Waffle Doggers are very cool! Will have to watch for one at yard sales. I did pick up a tiny waffle maker on eBay. It's the small Wagner salesman sample size iron so I can make tiny waffles for one since I'll be camping alone. They seem to sell on eBay for between $40 to $69 but someone listed one as "Buy Now" for $12 and $6 shipping :shock: I snatched it up fast!
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Cast Iron