Dam Gathering April 29-May 2, 2010

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby Ken Fincher » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:42 am

Kevin
Will you be there?
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby doug hodder » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 am

He better be....I'm counting on him bringing the cookies! and he asked me to save him a spot....Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:44 am

doug hodder wrote:He better be....I'm counting on him bringing the cookies! and he asked me to save him a spot....Doug
Don't forget about me. We should be there Thursday around noon (if I can get up). :lol: How much time does it take to get from Sac. to Antlers? :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Rob » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:25 am

Gage--
Sac to Antlers is about 2-1/2 hours, maybe 3, depending on your speed. It's all I-5 freeway. We'll be going up on Thursday, too.
I just hope we have some dry weather so I can finish repairing the water damage before the Dam Gathering! :cry: I should finish the sanding this evening. Will start the Helmsman first thing in the morning. We are expecting rain on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. :x Well, just hope we don't have another Damp Gathering. Think Grant and Lisa can control that? :lol:
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Rob wrote:Gage--
Sac to Antlers is about 2-1/2 hours, maybe 3, depending on your speed. It's all I-5 freeway. We'll be going up on Thursday, too.
I just hope we have some dry weather so I can finish repairing the water damage before the Dam Gathering! :cry: I should finish the sanding this evening. Will start the Helmsman first thing in the morning. We are expecting rain on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. :x Well, just hope we don't have another Damp Gathering. Think Grant and Lisa can control that? :lol:
Hello Rob, I'm going to have the Dalton this time so I'll most likely be running 60 - 65. What time do you plan on leaving. Maybe we can meet in route. We'll be staying at the KOA in West Sac off the side of 80.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Kevin A » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Gage wrote:
Hello Rob, I'm going to have the Dalton this time so I'll most likely be running 60 - 65. What time do you plan on leaving. Maybe we can meet in route. We'll be staying at the KOA in West Sac off the side of 80.

Hey dude, the speed limit is 55 when pulling a trailer. :thinking: ;) :lol:
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Kevin A wrote:
Gage wrote:

It is? I must be having one of those senior moments again. I meant 50 - 55. ;)
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Kevin A » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Gage wrote:
Kevin A wrote:
Gage wrote:

It is? I must be having one of those senior moments again. I meant 50 - 55. ;)
What time you wanna meet up at In n Out Burger in Redding?

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Rob » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm

I don't have a leave time set yet. I need to check with She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed. :bowdown: It'll probably be morning, but it depends on what time I can roll out and get a cup. :coffee:
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Kevin A wrote: What time you wanna meet up at In n Out Burger in Redding?
Where's the In n Out in Redding? :thinking:

Rob wrote:I don't have a leave time set yet. I need to check with She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed. :bowdown: It'll probably be morning, but it depends on what time I can roll out and get a cup. :coffee:
Yep, have to have that morning coffee. :thumbsup: We probably won't get going until 10:00 at the latest. It's hard for me to get my breathing regulated in the morning. But I would like to get away by 9:00 at the latest.
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Kevin A » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm

In n Out Burger, Redding I'll probably be there around noon or 1PM

Last edited by Kevin A on Sat May 08, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Kevin A wrote:In n Out Burger, Redding I'll probably be there around noon or 1PM
Let's try for 12 noon, Thursday. :thumbsup:
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby dhazard » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 pm

doug hodder wrote:He better be....I'm counting on him bringing the cookies! and he asked me to save him a spot....Doug

Hi Doug, if you are saving spots I will take one and make the brownies.
See everyone soon.
Regards Dan
ImageImageImage
Many miles and many tears. Times were hard but now they're changing.
You should know that I'm not afraid.
dhazard
Donating Member

Postby cdfnchico » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 am

Pulled the tear out today...aired it out cleaned it up...gettin' excited! We'll be headed out fairly early Thursday.

See you there!
Cathy
Build thread - Just Chillin'
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=25151

cdfnchico
Donating Member

Postby DougH » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:59 pm

If it's not raining I'm hopeing to make it up Fri evening or Sat morning. A short stay is better than none

Any plans for the Teardrop Dreby track to be there? Could use some track test time before the IRG :)
DougH
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to Jefferson State