The 20th Dam Gathering of the tears, May 1-5, 2013 ...!

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Re: The 20th Dam Gathering of the tears, May 1-5, 2013 ...!

Postby Vedette » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Thought I had it clear with my understanding of the pallettes.
But after reading your last post it is now clear as mud to me??? :? :?
Good Raods
"Slow" Brian
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby Kathy53 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Just sent my payment. will be there 5/1. Congratulations on your Wedding Joanie and Grant. I am looking forward to attending this gathering. Had to miss the IRG IIII due to the head gasket in my car (Subaru Outback) Its fixed now. This will be my second Gathering.
Kathy53
The 300 Club

Postby Ron Dickey » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Grant do you have a head count and do you have a place like IRG with lists of who is coming ? as they pay?

Ron
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby grant whipp » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 pm

As of tonight, Ron, we have 52 pre-Registrants.

No, we do not (and will not) put up a list of anyone coming ... it's a privacy and security thing for us. If folks want to say they are coming, that's up to them, but we will not be advertising it.

We're itching to get out and go camping ... :twisted: ... as I'm sure you all are, too! And, we're really looking forward to an especially Dam Good Time this May!

As always ...

CHEERS!

http://damgatheringofthetears.weebly.com/
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby traveler » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Grant, Ebony and I will be there and really looking forward to a REAL great time. :thumbsup: Hear that Kay has many things lined up for thing to do. :applause: Great and she is the one that will make it happen. :yes: See you there.
Bruce and Ebony
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:18 am

You'll get to meet some of Dean and my friends who will be camping in the park as well as staying in the cabins. They are looking forward to seeing what a TD gathering is all about and I know they'll be amazed at the diversity and ingenuity of the group. And the food.... I have had a marvelous time setting up plans for our wedding there and look forward to seeing our TD friends.
TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Gage » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 am

traveler wrote:Grant, Ebony and I will be there and really looking forward to a REAL great time. :thumbsup:
See you there.
Bruce and Ebony

Don't forget Ebony's leash. Don't want to find any mystery stuff around my trailer when we get up in the morning. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Rhino Ray » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Gage wrote:Don't forget Ebony's leash. Don't want to find any mystery stuff around my trailer when we get up in the morning. :lol:

What? You don't like land mines? :lol: I'm sure Bruce picks up after Ebony. (I hope Ebony is Bruce's dog) :oops:
The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

My Build http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49746
Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Rhino Ray wrote:
What? You don't like land mines? :lol: I'm sure Bruce picks up after Ebony. (I hope Ebony is Bruce's dog) :oops:

I talk from experience :thinking: Tell you about it at the Dam. And yes, Ebony is his dog (but don't tell Ebony it's a dog). :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby campmaster-k » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Congratulations to Dean and Joanie. What a great addition to the Dam experience. Cant wait. 8)
-Kirk

>TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB

>CEO Coleman Recovery Inc.

>Nor Cal Camping Pinewood Racing Team

Build thread -

viewtopic.php?t=45307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

Check out my Pictures -

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... 0QQtppZZ24
campmaster-k
Lifetime member

Postby campmaster-k » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:42 pm

A reminder and a notice. Please race with us in the Pinewood Derby at the Dam Gathering. It will fun and great prizes, for winners that is. If you have questions please read the Pinewood Derby thread in General Discussion. The more cars we have the more fun it will be. We have a nice long track and sense of humor so be creative. See you all at the Dam.
-Kirk

>TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB

>CEO Coleman Recovery Inc.

>Nor Cal Camping Pinewood Racing Team

Build thread -

viewtopic.php?t=45307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

Check out my Pictures -

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... 0QQtppZZ24
campmaster-k
Lifetime member

Postby grant whipp » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 am

Wow! How time flies by!

Five weeks to go until the Gathering, and still so much to do ...! I'm not worried, though ... we've got lots of help, and all will be ready in time!

If you've not been to the website lately (or read or heard the chatter around here), you probably don't know that there will be a wedding at the Gathering this year ... our good friends and fellow promoters/hosts Dean & Joanie (they put on the International Redwood Gathering every other year) will be tying the knot on Saturday afternoon on the large deck that overlooks the lake! Come on out and help them celebrate their commitment to each other!

Oh, there's lots more, too (people keep coming up with things to do!) ... but one bit of big news, now, is that we currently have 100 pre-Registrations! With pre-registration typically accounting for 50-65% of total attendance, I'm thinking my initial estimate of 150 trailers this year might just be a little low ...! Not to worry, though, as there is plenty of room! We will be (and you should count on being, if you attend) cozy, but that just makes it easier and better for folks to get to know each other. Obviously, we'll be using the third loop of the campgrounds ...! Kay & I were up there last Tuesday checking everything out, and our conservative estimate is that we have room for as many as 300 trailers. (I doubt that we'll hit even close to that number, but it's nice to know we have the room!)

So, if you've been thinking about attending this year's Gathering and are still kind of on the fence about it, let me give you a little push in our direction ... it's going to be a once-in-a-lifetime event you won't want to miss!

Safe travels, happy trails, and as always ...

CHEERS!
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby mjg444 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

I just registered through Paypal so I have committed. Looking forward to it, sounds like fun.

Michele
mjg444
Teardrop Advisor

Postby traveler » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

:D You guys are picking on me and I WILL be picking up after her. :lol: She will be 11 the April 5th and so I will be sure she leaves NO land mines. See all you at the 20th. :)
Gage your #10 spot WILL have your name on it. :thumbsup:
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby grant whipp » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 pm

grant whipp wrote:99143

... Right out of the gate, though, we're having a coloring contest to see who can come up with the best/most-interesting/most-eye-appealing color rendition of ONE of this year's artwork! The "rules" are on the website. And, yes, you read it right ... this year's T-shirts will have full-color artwork on both the front and back! ...

Well, we did it! We received several high-quality entries for the coloring contest, which made our choices both difficult and pleasurable! Everyone who entered will receive, as a small token of our appreciation, 10 free tickets for the Dutch Raffle and Grand Prizes ... Thank You! one & all!

Bottom line, though, is that we had to choose ONE, and after long and careful deliberation, the winner is (drum roll, please!) ...

Charles Habib from San Jose, CA! Congratulations! Charles ... :applause: ...! Your winning artwork is below!

Once again, Thanks! to everyone who participated, and once agin, Congratulations! to Charles!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in just over 3 weeks, and having another fabulous Dam Good Time! As always ...

CHEERS!
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

PreviousNext

Return to Jefferson State