IRG4.0 Registration Is Closed...

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby byrdz1 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 pm

:applause:

I am VERY happy! Thank you!
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Postby martha24 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Yes,
It's not fair for some that mail is slower from where they are sending it from, besides more envelopes showed up yesterday than we had spots, so we decided to go past the 100 mark.
As long as we don't exceed the 250 person county imposed max occupancy, we'll honor all registrations postmarked January 14th or earlier.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Dean, you and Joanie are the best! :thumbsup:
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby jdarkoregon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:32 pm

martha24 wrote:
It's not fair for some that mail is slower from where they are sending it from, besides more envelopes showed up yesterday than we had spots, so we decided to go past the 100 mark.
As long as we don't exceed the 250 person county imposed max occupancy, we'll honor all registrations postmarked January 14th or earlier.

DITTO MARTHA
And you are wise, AND crazy to take on 250 people, but we love you for it

John
Innovation is essential
The world can be better
ImageImage
jdarkoregon
Donating Member

Postby jhb » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:59 pm

jdarkoregon wrote:
martha24 wrote:

DITTO MARTHA
And you are wise, AND crazy to take on 250 people, but we love you for it

John

And we all know that if the County didn't have their limit, Dean and Joanie would take all who would come. :applause: :?
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:07 pm

jhb wrote:...if the County didn't have their limit, Dean and Joanie would take all who would come. :applause: :?
:yes:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby nevadatear » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 pm

which also means everyone will get to see Dave's Travelear, which we have had the honor to see up close, and NO ONE would want to miss that! Pressure is on Dave, to get her done! :D
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 am

Having been to the last 3 IRG's and the preliminary planning trips on the first one....This is going to be one heck of a camp-out!!! I think it's a testimony to the quality of the camping experience in that it sold out as quickly as it did. Good news travels fast!

Dean and Joanie put on a good party, and bust their rear ends to make it happen. Everyone pitches in to make it happen, that's what this type of camping is all about.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the IRG and your new trailers...it's a great place to showcase your efforts. If you have a working white gas lantern...bring it and be part of setting a record! Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby dano » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 am

Looking forward to meeting everyone. We are number 89 on the roster.
Doug Ive been reading the posts regarding the Colman lanterns. Guess I need to start looking for a cool one.
Oh yea and I guess I better finish my build because Ive signed up for the 19TH Dam Gathering in March.
Something tells me I owe you and Grant a beer for all the help and advice over the years.
Dano
[email protected]
Morgan Hill Ca.
dano
Donating Member

Postby jhb » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 am

dano wrote:Doug Ive been reading the posts regarding the Colman lanterns.Dano

So have I, I might decide to camp away from the meadow this year... :lol:
Actually, Doug, out on the road by the meadow might be a good spot, if I recall the road is gravel or "used to be paved". But we might want to check with the county before we get ourselves in trouble. :roll:
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Registration is closed.

Another big load came in today, all postmarked before 1/15/12.
Dean will be busy tonight opening and posting--so as long as we don't exceed 250 total enrollment, we are okay.

Thanks again for your support.
Joanie :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 pm

We're currently at 244 people, 6 shy of max occupancy. I'm still waiting for registrations from Lydia, Rocky, Sawyer and Fred Group... Which should have been here by now.
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

IRG reg

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 pm

:roll: To the above individuals.....as of Friday (1/20) we have NOT yet received any of your reg. in the mail.

Please PM me if you have mailed it in and it hasn't yet been delivered USPS.

For others wanting to sign up:
PM me with your request and I can put a "hold" on your name. We got two days of 20+ deliveries and that kicked up the reg. count above 100, which was a limit that Joanie and I set up. We are able to go over the 100 regs. since so many arrived simultaneously and we have NOT exceeded the limit of 250 individuals set by the County of Humboldt. Dean

Addendum from Joanie> the Teardrop Nanny
this event is for all of our enjoyment and many of you have attended it before and know how it works. For those who haven't, here is an important
Reminder:

This is festival style camping with shared camp spots and many of the established sites have a fire pit and picnic table. If you want a private spot ALL OF YOUR OWN, consider paying a daily fee and camping down the road about a mile at the Swimmer's Delight campground. We have had this many people and vehicles before at the Pamplin Grove IRG, so we know we can all fit, especially if trailers get the space/priority over the vehicle using it for parking. You may have to park your vehicle a short distance away from your trailer.

And please......
don't get your panties in a twist if you are asked to move your tow vehicle to accommodate a space for a TD trailer. Or because you are parked upon the green vegetation OR blocking access to the bathroom area(s).

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding so that everyone has ample opportunity to camp and enjoy the place.

:campfire:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Re: IRG reg

Postby Gage » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:
Addendum from Joanie> the Teardrop Nanny
And please......
don't get your panties in a twist if you are asked to move your tow vehicle to accommodate a space for a TD trailer. Or because you are parked upon the green vegetation OR blocking access to the bathroom area(s).
:campfire:
Or move your teardrop because it is blocking a short cut to the bathrooms. :lol: (inside joke)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Re: IRG reg

Postby jhb » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Gage wrote:Or move your teardrop because it is blocking a short cut to the bathrooms.[/i][/b] :lol: (inside joke)

And watch out for those canopy/tent stays, if you block the path to the outhouse and Gage trips over them he gets grumpy... :lol: (inside joke, or was that someone else tripped over your canopy stay, I can't remember now... ;) )
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Postby mvperini » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:15 am

And watch out for those canopy/tent stays, if you block the path to the outhouse and Gage trips over them he gets grumpy... (inside joke, or was that someone else tripped over your canopy stay, I can't remember now... )

i resemble that remark :lol: just need to get a few more ropes

mike

1947 Kenskill teardrop kamper 4X10>
1951 Boles Areo 16ft Canned Ham>
1956 Roadmaster 20ft> Restored
1959 airstream 18ft restoration complete
1953 Pontiac house car
mvperini
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Jefferson State