Tearjerkers Jefferson State Chapter

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby Gage » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:57 pm

Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby doug hodder » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Thanks Gage....hope they let me in. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Gage » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:24 pm

I'm just trying to create a profile. Damn Yahoo :?
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

jefferson state

Postby Eunice » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:39 pm

doug hodder wrote:Thanks Gage....hope they let me in. Doug

You dont think anyone would really ever say no do you???????????? register register register. we want (need) members.
it seems I was put in this when my back was turned so I am going to have a go at a membership drive!
Eunice
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Re: jefferson state

Postby sdtripper2 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:53 pm

keneunice wrote:
doug hodder wrote:Thanks Gage....hope they let me in. Doug

You dont think anyone would really ever say no do you???????????? register register register. we want (need) members.
it seems I was put in this when my back was turned so I am going to have a go at a membership drive!
Eunice

Eunice:

Reading the Messages on your new Teardrop Realm ...
it shows power can be bestowed with a simple
Dean and Paul nomination and second for ALL THOSE IN FAVOR VOTE.

Looks like your the lady uP for the challenge eh? :lol: 8) ;)

Best Wishes
as the NEW leader of The Jefferson State TearJerkers ~ :thumbsup:
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country
is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards." -------Theodore Roosevelt

Steve
sdtripper2
Search Garoux

jefferson state

Postby Eunice » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:03 pm

Steve yes I am the type to like the challenge. but as I said before I am really good at delegating. I am loving the teardrop and the gatherings so hopefully this will be fun.
I am hoping Pam will be my mentor so I can learn from her but I need help from everyone. This is a member driven group!

Eunice
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice

campgrounds

Postby Eunice » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 pm

Calling all Jeffersonians
I think that is what someone called us and anyone who has camped in northern California and southern Oregon.

Where are your favorite campgrounds in the Jefferson State area? Lets make a list of the most popular.
Eunice
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice

Re: jefferson state

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:01 am

sdtripper2 wrote:
keneunice wrote:it seems I was put in this when my back was turned so I am going to have a go at a membership drive!
Eunice

Eunice:

it shows power can be bestowed with a simple
Dean and Paul nomination and second for ALL THOSE IN FAVOR VOTE.

Looks like your the lady uP for the challenge~ :thumbsup:

Eunice,
After telling me you wanted to get a teardropping club going, I figured this would be a slam dunk for yaa... :thumbsup:
I only did it while your back was turned, so you'd be surprised. ;)
After hearing about and watching what you and Kenny went through to make it to the Dam Gathering, I knew if anybody could make this go, it'd be you! :thumbsup:

My favorite campgrounds for teardrop gatherings???
I'm real partial to Pamplin Grove, I say we could use it in odd numbered years between IRGs in the even years...
Swimmers is great but that first come, first serve thing is kinda dicey for doing a gathering...
Ludlum House up in Oregon would be a good one, but It's just barely in Oregon... I'm sorta feeling like a Southerner for some reason now...
I'd sure like to hear suggestions from are fellow Jeffersonians up North, I'm sure ther are some killer campgrounds up that way... Joanie and I drove past a couple of nice looking ones near Crater Lake and if I'm not mistaken, I think she told me there was one on the rim road of the crater itself, but we didn't drive all the way around that lake. I've been told that Diamond Lake is really nice too...
Harris Beach is a real popular one...
A.W. Way out on the Mattole river is nice as is Albee Creek along the Rockerfeller Forest near Bull Creek.
Jed Smith along the Smith River is spectacular even though it's a State Crampground... Sorta like Grizzley Creek is but the Smith River is way prettier than the Vanduzen River.
Kevin, Joanie and I went to Hell Gate near Ruth Lake for a dutch oven affair... It was nice, but very rustic and I mean rustic...
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:58 am

:P :woohoo: Image

Happy Anniversary Eunice and Ken! This comes with a sincere wish for love, joy and peace for you and your family

Blessings
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby pieface » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Congratulations on the formation of the Jefferson State Tearjerkers Chapter :thumbsup:

We don't have anything like this here in the UK.
I'm fascinated by the Tearjerker concept which is described as an informal group who love teardrop trailers :thumbsup:
I believe it's owned by Todd Brunengraber and on this thread I have seen the words club, byelaws & members.
I know this sounds dumb :oops: , but is it an organization run as a club with members and rules etc or is it just a loose gathering of people that hang out together. :thinking: :)

Pieface 8)
pieface
Teardrop Master

Postby len19070 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:20 pm

pieface wrote:Congratulations on the formation of the Jefferson State Tearjerkers Chapter :thumbsup:

We don't have anything like this here in the UK.
I'm fascinated by the Tearjerker concept which is described as an informal group who love teardrop trailers :thumbsup:
I believe it's owned by Todd Brunengraber and on this thread I have seen the words club, byelaws & members.
I know this sounds dumb :oops: , but is it an organization run as a club with members and rules etc or is it just a loose gathering of people that hang out together. :thinking: :)

Pieface 8)

We are a loose gathering of people, who like to camp in trailers that hang out together.

We have a few rules, not many and none are written down.

No dues or joining fees

Our biggest rule is "all are welcome".

My Chapter, The Liberty Bell Chapter is one of the oldest and we have since 2002 Sponsored over 30 outings.

Below is our web site;

http://tearjerkers.net/

Each Chapter has a Yahoo group site where we communicate with each other. As well as a Main board Yahoo group.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/TearJerkers/

Happy Trails

Len
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
http://s26.photobucket.com/user/len1907 ... 20trailers

"If you do good things, good things will happen to you"..... Earl Hickey
len19070
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:00 pm

"I am hoping Pam will be my mentor so I can learn from her but I need help from everyone."

I'm here for you anytime!!! My motto on our chapter is.... Come camp with me!

I'm coming to camp with you next July, tying it into my IRG trip! and can't wait to see your part of the country!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:07 pm

Todd Runengrabber (If if take off the B...) say too much color, must redo logo to better match other chapter logos...
I can't compete with Gage's cool factor with the surf board, but here's what I came up with... (Still has Mt. Shasta and the Double-Crossed X's)

Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

logo

Postby Eunice » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:22 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Todd Runengrabber (If if take off the B...) say too much color, must redo logo to better match other chapter logos...
I can't compete with Gage's cool factor with the surf board, but here's what I came up with... (Still has Mt. Shasta and the Double-Crossed X's)

Well I guess Todd is the boss. I really like the colored one. if we do hats and tee shirts it will show up better. Anyway to make it a "light" green background? This is nice and I can live with it but........
Eunice
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:31 pm

Like this?
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

PreviousNext