1st Rogue Valley Rendezvous

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby doug hodder » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Hey, I'd been painting...I was sure that there was some talk of some gathering in Oregon that was planned and then it was mentioned that no dogs would be allowed...can't find that thread now. Oh well...like I said it was late and I'd been painting. :? Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Kevin A » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:11 pm

doug hodder wrote:Hey, I'd been painting...I was sure that there was some talk of some gathering in Oregon that was planned and then it was mentioned that no dogs would be allowed...can't find that thread now. Oh well...like I said it was late and I'd been painting. :? Doug

Doug, that would be the gathering between Eugene & Florence OR. sometime in August.
Gotta talk to Pam H. over on Grant's board about it.
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:57 pm

Looks like I'm not the only "Blondie" here... :R
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby grant whipp » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Kevin A wrote:
doug hodder wrote:Hey, I'd been painting...I was sure that there was some talk of some gathering in Oregon that was planned and then it was mentioned that no dogs would be allowed...can't find that thread now. Oh well...like I said it was late and I'd been painting. :? Doug

Doug, that would be the gathering between Eugene & Florence OR. sometime in August.
Gotta talk to Pam H. over on Grant's board about it.

That would be the Great Beaver State Teardrop Campout held at Camp Lane (halfway between Eugene and Florence, OR) ... the park has had a longstanding rule about no dogs, but had been making an exception for the teardroppers once a year for very good reason - there was never any sign that dogs had been there when they left! There was a management change this year that is now strictly enforcing the rule and that, along with a hefty fee hike, has struck the venue off the list. Unfortunately, all this came to a head too late in the season to find & reserve another suitable venue, so unless something comes up unexpectedly, the latest word is that the Beaver State Gig is canceled for this year. And that's a damn shame, if you ask me ... it was a great site with a bunch of great teardroppers and a bunch of great folks who busted their humps so that we all had one helluva great time! The event will be missed this year, but I've seen some of the other parks in Oregon, so I'm confident that the Tri-TNW bunch will find a more-than-suitable new location for the '09 Gathering ... :thumbsup: ... :thumbsup: ...!

Maybe we can talk a few of 'em into coming to the Rendezvous ... ;) ... :D ... ;) ... :D ...!

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

1st Roge Valley Rendezvous

Postby Eunice » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:34 am

It is time to be sending in your registration form. Would like a head count of how many are going to be there.

http://www.jacksoncountyparks.com/cantrall_buckley.htm

this is a small nice park. close to a lot of activities. check out tearjerkers jefferson state chapter for more info.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby traveler » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:41 am

Eunice. I am ready to make the trip to the 1st Rondevous and my coupe is rearing to go. Will be there around 2:00 on Thursday. Will be stopping to see a couple of friends just past Prospect on hwy 62 and will be there for about an hour. If there is anything that you need, call me on the cell and I can stop in Medford and pick it up.
See you tomorrow.
Bruce :R :SG
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Jefferson State