1st Rogue Valley Rendezvous

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

1st Rogue Valley Rendezvous

Postby Eunice » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:37 am

Please go to Tearjerkers and vote on the poll if you are attending or not. The group area has limited space so I need a head count.
We can start reserving campsites in the regular campground if there are too many tears. This is a really neat place and we want everyone to be able to attend.
Please respond ASAP.
thanks
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby madjack » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Eunice...this is my fear about the tearjerker sites...split info...not everyone who might wish to attend is a tearjerker member and then full info should be posted here as well as your tearjerkers site...unless of course you only wish for tearjerker memebers to attend!!!!!!
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby grant whipp » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:43 pm

Good point, Jack!

To the best of my knowledge, TearJerkers gatherings have always been open to non-members, but since they/we have their/our own official Forum now, it only makes sense that tallies & sign-ups happen over there. I think if non-members want to attend, they could post to this thread, here, and Eunice or Dean could transfer their names over to the proper thread on the TJ Forum.

Always looking for the workaround that will make the most people happy ... ;) ... ;) ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby madjack » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:56 pm

Grant, I think it is a great thing that TJ's has it's own thing going...it shows the strength of the TD "movement" is spreading all across the country. I was just wanting to remind those that run local/national TJ's boards not to forget to post info/links for others to attend/reserve/register for TearJerker gatherings.........
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Eunice » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:40 pm

i try to post everything on our tearjerkers board and the JSC board and here. I hope everyone gets to see it. To me it seems to be everywhere!
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice

Postby madjack » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:44 pm

...communication...communication...communication :D ;) ................................. 8)
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Ron Dickey » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:40 pm

Teardjerkers never really made it with me. After meeting alot of you guys and gals I found you to be far from Jerks.

Scaly Wags is more like it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to you all

Maybe I will see you at the Dam Gathering or the IGA or both

I'm keeping my eye's out for a waffel iron .... I got my wife a dutch oven, cookbook and dotch oven liners (found at walmart) for Christmas. :shhh:

Oh and if you see a trailer on the road that looks like the one at the left think Box Kite.
Ron D.
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Juneaudave » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:57 pm

Even though it's difficult for me to fully participate in the Tearjerker dialogs from Juneau, I have felt welcome on that forum. Maybe it would be a nice gesture to add www.tearjerkers.net to the "Other websites" on our banner. We are kind of a big family and communication is good!!! :thumbsup:
Juneaudave
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:29 am

I want some Dotch Oven Liners... :twisted:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Eunice » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:31 am

Juneaudave wrote:Even though it's difficult for me to fully participate in the Tearjerker dialogs from Juneau, I have felt welcome on that forum. Maybe it would be a nice gesture to add www.tearjerkers.net to the "Other websites" on our banner. We are kind of a big family and communication is good!!! :thumbsup:

Mike what do you think? I think it is a wonderful idea
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice

Postby grant whipp » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:34 pm

The Registration Form for the JSC's 1st Rogue Valley Rendezvous is now up at teardrops.net: http://www.teardrops.net/JSCTJ1stRVR.html
There is also a downloadable PDF version accessible from that page.

Hope to see a bunch of of you there! As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

1sst rogue vally rendezvous

Postby Eunice » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:44 pm

getting close. be sure to get your registration form in the mail! we are on count down!
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice

Postby Oregonian » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:16 am

Yes, and we have lots of good door prizes :applause:
:shocked:
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby doug hodder » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:47 am

Eunice....what's the scoop on having dogs...last I heard they weren't going to be welcomed....Lemme know, maybe I missed a lot of stuff...thanks. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Eunice » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:22 am

WHO SAID NO DOGS?????????? If you remember I have two and they go everywhere with me. Daisy is more than welcome. No one has said anything to me about dogs.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice

Next

Return to Jefferson State