FATHERS DAY WEEKEND..PHOTOS POSTED

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby Prem » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks for another great campout Eunice and Ken!

I especially liked that it fell on the summer solstice this year and that it was cold enough to have a campfire all day long.

What a great group!

Prem :thumbsup:
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Postby Prem » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:25 am

P.S. I especially like your photo of this Guy standing in our long waffle line!

http://picasaweb.google.com/keneunicehill/2ndAnnualFathersDayGathering#5350194245609717682

Prem :running man:
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Postby Eunice » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Prem wrote:P.S. I especially like your photo of this Guy standing in our long waffle line!

http://picasaweb.google.com/keneunicehill/2ndAnnualFathersDayGathering#5350194245609717682

Prem :running man:

I was thrilled to see Guy pull in with his"pearl" colored convertible, then Grant coming in later that evening. what I notice in this pic is the mini-banner hanging there that says The Cookie Man who DID NOT BRING ANY COOKIES!
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby cdfnchico » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 am

We tried... :( ...left early Friday and faced technical difficulties...all day! But the worst was when a U-bolt sheared at the top of the pass...had to leave Leo, the boys and the tear alongside the road whilst I went looking for U-Bolts...(for the rest of the fender story...see our build thread!) Finally found some that were too light but would work and got under way again about 7 PM!! Stayed in Medford...camping was great!!! and despite being soooooo close to our first gathering...we decided that we needed to head back home instead of risking it. So sad we missed everyone....can't wait for the next gathering!
Cathy
Build thread - Just Chillin'
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=25151

cdfnchico
Donating Member

Postby Eunice » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:36 pm

cdfnchico wrote:We tried... :( ...left early Friday and faced technical difficulties...all day! But the worst was when a U-bolt sheared at the top of the pass...had to leave Leo, the boys and the tear alongside the road whilst I went looking for U-Bolts...(for the rest of the fender story...see our build thread!) Finally found some that were too light but would work and got under way again about 7 PM!! Stayed in Medford...camping was great!!! and despite being soooooo close to our first gathering...we decided that we needed to head back home instead of risking it. So sad we missed everyone....can't wait for the next gathering!

I am so sorry that you had such a rough trip. Thankfully no one was hurt. Sorry you missed the gathering. We had a great time. it was a really nice spot.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby cdfnchico » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Looks beautiful! Love your pics!
Cathy
Build thread - Just Chillin'
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=25151

cdfnchico