Looking to caravan to the Glyphs....

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Looking to caravan to the Glyphs....

Postby Kayperkay » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 pm

I really really :worship: want to join all of you in Nevada :pinktear: at the Glyphs and would really really like to follow someone there :vroom: ...I haven't went that far by myself yet :wakka wakka: .....Is there anyone in the State of Jefferson area that I could follow to Nevada? Thank you...Kayperkay
Kay
Director Jefferson State Tearjerkers
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby triker45 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Howdy Kay
Donna and I are going to the Glyphs and you are more than welcome to follow along. How did you like the Applegate? Guy did one heck of a job. Talk to you later. Jerry
triker45
Teardrop Master

Postby Kayperkay » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Thanks Jerry....you all are so nice. :beautiful: ...I had a blast at Applegate with the best people on the planet :woohoo: . I would love to follow you and Donna to the Glyphs.....Let the caravan begin! :vroom:
Lets see how many we can get..... 8) Kay
Kay
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby grant whipp » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:50 pm

When are you guys headin' out? I'd like to leave Redding early Thursday morning ... or sooner ;) ... if we could all hook up here, that'd be great!

Anybody else?

Yes ... Applegate was near-perfect! We definitely need an excuse to go back ... :D ...!

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

grant whipp wrote:Anybody else?

Uhhh... I gotta stay home and finish my build. :oops:
grant whipp wrote:Yes ... Applegate was near-perfect! We definitely need an excuse to go back ... :D ...!

Hey... The boat captain that took us out around the lake said he's gonna have his pontoon plane there next year. :twisted:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby sunny16 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm

I would but it would be a long trip from Utah! :lol: Ithink I will see who is traveling from this neck of the woods and caravan from here. We'll meet in the middle at the Glyphs. See you there!
I cut it three times and it's still too short!!
Perfection is all I ask.......
sunny16
The 300 Club

Postby Kayperkay » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 pm

I don't care when we leave....the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned 8) ...I tend to drive slow ya know :vroom: ... You'll have to sandwich me in so I drive faster.....My schedule is wide open so you guys decide :noyes: ....Kayperkay
Kay

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby triker45 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:33 pm

We plan on leaving Thursday morning. Probaqbly over to Lakeview and then 140 to Winnemucca, 80 east to 305 to Austin. Any other ideas are more than welcome. Jerry
triker45
Teardrop Master

Postby Kayperkay » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:27 pm

I know I'm just the follower...but I have traveled around the west alot and 140 to Lakeview and so on is the long route. Not so much in distance...only about 50 miles further...but about 4 hours longer in time. I was thinking I-5 to Shasta..89 to Reno..then hwy 50 over to Austin....9 and 1/2 hours... Just an idea!! 8)
Kay

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby traveler » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey u guys, just a question, but the tear is apart and am going to try to get the diesel back and put the camper on. Would you let a non teardrop come along???? Would really love to go and could if I am not imposing as to my camper and no teardrop :thinking:
Bruce :)
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby traveler » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Just looked milage on street and trips and from o'brien the way Gerry wants to go, is 589 miles and the way that Kay sugested is only 531. Mine is 562 and thats 3/4 tank of diesel for me. Might meet you somewhere but I will have to leave ealier than you to meet you say at mt shasta or lake view which ever way you deside to go and that is if it will be ok for a non teardrop to travel with the pick of the crop. :thumbsup:
Bruce :)
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby triker45 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Hey Kay
Your way sounds great to me. Have been both ways quite a few times. Going through Shasta would give us a chance to hook up with Grant, maybe Old Station or Susanville. What do you think Grant? Does that work for you? Bruce you are more that welcome to tag along as far as I'm concerned. I had even thought of taking my Eriba Puck. We can figure out where you could meet up with. I assume we will hook up in Grants Pass somewhere. Name a spot. I'm about 45 minutes from GP. Talk to you later. Jerry
triker45
Teardrop Master

Postby Kayperkay » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Sounds perfect. :thumbsup: ...the only reason time is a matter is, I have sciatic nerve problems so the shorter the better....for me anyway.
I agree with Jerry....the more the merrier! 8) As far as meeting in GP, I live right downtown by the High School so anywhere is fine... :peace:
Thanks Jerry and everyone for everything...I'm a lucky gal! :vroom:
Kay

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey sunny 16 when are you leaving, I think we could meet up with Randy and Jim B in Winndover, will we need a group meal, should I plan on bringing Ribs, to Austin. ?? Jim G
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Postby doug hodder » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Sounds like a crowd coming. I plan on leaving early on the thurs. AM...barely beat Ken there last time. We can jam trailers into sites, but it sounds like we will need a bunch of sites. Remember everyone....no water on site! It would be great to be out there tonight and view the meteor shower! Bring firewood if ya got it. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Next

Return to Jefferson State