The Glyphs in April

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

The Glyphs in April

Postby 1912 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm

I know it's early, but we have to make plans-getting time off. So I was wondering, is anyone else going? I know I'll be ready for some hot springs. Mark
Mark

CampInn #214
Subaru Forester
Eddyline kayaks
Specialized bicycles

\^/
/_\
Teardrop Advisor

Postby grant whipp » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:50 am

I'll be there, of course ... :thumbsup: ... April 1-4 ...! But I think I'll need to insulate the roof of my tear, though ... :thinking:

Anybody else?

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby doug hodder » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:39 am

Kinda depends on what the road/weather conditions are for me. I'm not going to tear up the paint for a weekends camping. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby jhb » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 am

Cathy has cold feet (pun intended) about the Glyphs this spring break, but also has two weeks off from teaching rather just one, so we are going to take advantage of the cooler spring weather and head to Arizona for the two weeks surrounding Easter. Someone else will have to fill in for me with the shrimp! :thumbsup:
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Postby Dave A » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:39 pm

John, I wonder if FEDX delivers. I'm sure you could find someone alongside the road selling "fresh" shrimp. :R :R

Dave
Dave A
500 Club

Postby jhb » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Dave just volunteered to do shrimp... :applause: :lol:
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Postby Dave A » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Unless it comes in a can or is prepackaged, Hello Houston, we have a problem.

Dave
Dave A
500 Club

Postby Ken Fincher » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 am

I do plan on attending.

I will most likely be by myself :(

Ken F.
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby Wolffarmer » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm

I am planning on it. Buuuuuut. Depends on work, finances and health. I had my right shoulder operated on Nov 6th and still can't sleep a full night in a bed. It is getting better. Right now I am unemployed. So if i happen to fall into a job probably won't be able to take off. Or if not employed may not be able to afford it. Will see.
:cry:
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Postby Wolffarmer » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 pm

doug hodder wrote:Kinda depends on what the road/weather conditions are for me. I'm not going to tear up the paint for a weekends camping. Doug

Doug, you need to make you a "beater" teardrop.

Oh, right. That is not possible for Doug to do.

:roll:
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Postby Ken Fincher » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 am

Man I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. :O

:thinking: Lets see :twisted: "GOT IT" 1 or 2 Loratab & 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 bottles of Moose Drool That just might solve your sleeping & shoulder problems. :wacky

The only bad thing about this fix is, That it is only a temporary fix.

I hope that you get feeling better real soon & I hope that somthing comes your way in reguarding a stable job.
Man it sucks that XXLL closed down the whole place that you worked & most likely all of the jobs that we're lost we're probably refilled by a bunch forenier's on some little island in the Pacific, The same folks that I have tried to get to help me with computer problems in the past, I needed a translator to understand what they we're saying after a few tries with these folks, I said this is Bull ShXX I put the computer in the shed & went out & bought a new one, I would never buy one of there products again.

Enough of that you hang in there budy, It may get alot tougher but things will work out.

(Achy bones & muscles I can relate.)

:thumbsup: Keep your head up. :thumbsup:
Ken F.
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby High Desert » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01 pm

hey everyone, we're up for it even if it just with the camper shell on the pickup. We were just looking at the calander and realized one thing though; this year those dates are Easter weekend. That might hurt attendance, lots of folks have family stuff then. Maybe the next weekend would be better? :thinking:
Shaun

"it's not the years honey, it's the mileage"
High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Wolffarmer » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

High Desert wrote:hey everyone, we're up for it even if it just with the camper shell on the pickup. We were just looking at the calander and realized one thing though; this year those dates are Easter weekend. That might hurt attendance, lots of folks have family stuff then. Maybe the next weekend would be better? :thinking:

Actually Easter weekend is the point of it. Will let Grant explain as it is his shindig. If he shows up.

:o
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Wolffarmer wrote:
High Desert wrote:hey everyone, we're up for it even if it just with the camper shell on the pickup. We were just looking at the calander and realized one thing though; this year those dates are Easter weekend. That might hurt attendance, lots of folks have family stuff then. Maybe the next weekend would be better? :thinking:

Actually Easter weekend is the point of it. Will let Grant explain as it is his shindig. If he shows up.

:o
well there you go then. Just wanted to be sure so we can put in for the time off at work. Thanks :thumbsup:
Shaun

"it's not the years honey, it's the mileage"
High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Wolffarmer wrote:Doug, you need to make you a "beater" teardrop.
:roll:

Randy....I owned a beater, probably best described as a "hammered"...a 49 Kit...problem was...I'm 6'2" and it was a 6' sleeping area...Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Next

Return to Jefferson State