3rd Annual Rustic Whitethorn Run... April 22-24 2011

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

3rd Annual Rustic Whitethorn Run... April 22-24 2011

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:05 pm

3rd Annual RUSTIC WHITETHORN RUN at Cloud Maker Ranch -April 22nd-24th, 2011; Have a unique Easter...
A one-of-a-kind retreat, rustic camping, Teardrop Homesteader themed, off the grid get-together for all hardy teardroppers & friends in the remote hills of northwestern California, between the Kings Range and the Pacific Ocean.
No electricity and no flush toilets! If you think you've got what it takes to rough it and have fun, set these dates aside. It will be alot of fun and a group Easter Sunday Brunch!!!
Folks attending the Dam Gathering the following weekend are Welcome for an extended layover.
Call Gene & Eddie Barker @ 707-986-9535 for more info. (Best time to reach them is after dark)
The website is at
http://napavalleyspice.com/rwr.html (Website not updated yet... Last year's info)
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

RWR 2011

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 am

:R Come join us for a gathering in one of the most gorgeous spots around our area. Have your Easter Sunday Brunch with us and come help Gene & I celebrate our birthdays at the Saturday Night shindig,

Loads of firewood, best spring water around, and an outdoor deck and covered community cooking area. It's a cozy group of folks who enjoy off the grid camping, good food and good times. This event has evolved over the past two years as the Barkers keep developing their property and roughing it out every year brings improvements to their piece of paradise.

You can PM Dean or myself if you have questions, or are not able to reach
Gene or Eddie directly. This is truly the Great Outdoors!

Joanie :thumbsup:
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Kayperkay » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am

Last year was so much fun :thumbsup: I'm going to try and make it :worship: If the price of gasoline keeps rising, I might have to pick and choose this year. :x If Easter Brunch is anything like last years Prime Rib dinner :twisted: I can't wait..!! The weather was perfect, the scenery was fabulous and the folks....the best :thumbsup: See ya in April 8)
Kay
Director Jefferson State Tearjerkers
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby Kayperkay » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:25 pm

I hear Prime Rib is on the menu again so......I'll be there.. :twisted: I also heard from the Easter Bunny :roll:
Kay
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby nevadatear » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Is that the same Easter bunny that nearly froze her assets off in Austin last year? :lol:
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby Kayperkay » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Why yes, She is ;)
Kay

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby nevadatear » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Have a great time at Whitehorn Ms Bunny, see you at the DAM. :applause:
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Good Food, Friends, and E.B.

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 am

;) !OH YES!!! E.B. will be there.......he has the run of the property as a matter of fact. I believe a special batch of his AWEsome waffle batter will make it's way into a Wagner Waffle Iron. Who am I speaking about...... W H Y it is....

Eddie Barker of course! The other half of the father/son duo who are the hosts of this Gathering. :twisted: :twisted:

Prime Rib is on (12 lbs of it) and Dean is whipping up a new recipe ( sauce ) with a special *demi glaze. (You'll be able to view it on our YouTube Cooking channel after the event so be sure to activate your Smellivision when you watch it)

TDN :R :peace:
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

RWR III the Return

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:48 pm

:campfire:

Back from the hills....had a GREAT time at CloudMaker Ranch this past weekend
There were 5 Teardrops/ 8 people Teardropping in one pretty spot. Thanks to the Barkers for hosting the gathering, ....we had a close knit group this time. And Dean and I had a BLAST.

The Prime Rib was succulent and hopefully the video will be on YouTube soon. Due to technical difficulties of an unknown origin with the camera, the Easter Brunch waffle segment was filmed by Kay. Thanks Kay, for that filming. We will have to see how to connect the waffe video onto the cooking channel.

Happy Trails to you,
Joanie :M :M :shake hands: Till the next weekend.....
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Return to Jefferson State