Patricks Point?

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Patricks Point?

Postby byrdz1 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 pm

It is a little more than an hour north, but Isn't there a pretty nice, coastal campground at PP? I can't really remember, but I think there are some nice coastal campgrounds up north if you like beaches. You would have to go North to go South :) but it might be a nice change from Central CA

Oh and I should go on record as saying that I drive like the proverbial bat, so my timing should be checked by someone with a lighter foot. :twisted:
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Postby mvperini » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 pm

It is a little more than an hour north, but Isn't there a pretty nice, coastal campground at PP? I can't really remember, but I think there are some nice coastal campgrounds up north if you like beaches. You would have to go North to go South but it might be a nice change from Central CA

we used to camp there all the time when i was growing up. we stopped there back in 2010 on our way to IRG it was almost $50 a night to camp and no rv hook ups and a mile walk to the beach down a steep trail other than that it is a nice campground but you will need to make reservations because only half the campground is open , and it fills up fast in the smmer

Camp site at Patricks point 2008

Mike

1947 Kenskill teardrop kamper 4X10>
1951 Boles Areo 16ft Canned Ham>
1956 Roadmaster 20ft> Restored
1959 airstream 18ft restoration complete
1953 Pontiac house car
mvperini
500 Club

Postby Kevin & Sandy » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 pm

We stayed at Emerald Forest, Trinidad, on our travels to IRG. Not coastal but pretty close to where you want to be.

$30 and they put us in the "pop-up circle" so we weren't right next to a big RV, free hot showers and super fast wifi, plus we met some nice people in our short time there !!
Kevin & Sandy
The 300 Club

Return to Jefferson State