Recent Sign-Ups For Nanny's Niche' IRG Forum...

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Recent Sign-Ups For Nanny's Niche' IRG Forum...

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Just a note for those signing up for Nanny's Niche'...
Out of 36 recent sign-ups, we only recognized 6 of you, so the other 30 were rejected.
We're thinking all 30 of those were spammers, because of the user names selected, but if we flushed someone that was legitimate, Please try again and accept our apology.
Might want to leave a note here if you're having problems getting signed up, or having problems logging on.
Strict Approval Measures are the only way we've been able to keep hackers and spammers out... Thanks for your patience.
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Maureenm » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi Dean, I think I got flushed :poop:
The email name was mokabean####. I'm on the IRG roster, so not sure what happened, but I haven't received a email saying I was in. Originally tried to register for NN before the reg forms were up. Il. Try again. Thanks for posting this.

Ignore this message, I just went back to re-register and I was able to log on. I don't know what happened to my notification. I got the one that said you got the request, but thought I was supposed to get another one when I was I was approved.
All is well!
Maureenm
Donating Member

Return to Jefferson State