IRG Activities for the Chicks?

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Re: IRG Activities for the Chicks?

Postby DougH » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am

I know on Sat morning I'm heading up to Fortuna for the big auto show. really enjoyd that during IRG 2, We missed it by a week at IRG 3
DougH
Teardrop Master

Postby jhb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Ask Dave. He started the shrimp thing at the first Glyphs. We ran out of the good stuff before you guys got there. I'll be going through Lovelock in September...
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am

The bulletin board at the cookshack willl be available for postings of events lead by individuals not currently on the schedule. You can list your interest/event and how/where people should contact you.

The schedule of events will be in your registration packet (schedule subject to change as needed)
and we've allowed time for people to go to the Car Show in Fortuna or just bop about IRG visiting and taking in ideas.
Dean and I will be pretty busy in the next week, so please PM questions//comments to us on the Pamplin Grove site or t&ttt sites only as we have to streamline the sites we can reasonably visit in a short time.

ttfn,
Joanie
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Previous

Return to Jefferson State