THANK YOU EVERYONE

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Postby Gage » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 am

Boy, what a surprise. The signed T-shirt from IRG 4.0 was great and I really appreciate it. Didn’t know I had so many friends. For those who don’t know, two weeks before IRG I was in the hospital for a week with Pneumonia and water around my left lung preventing it from functioning correctly and then a week later I was in there again but just for the day. (I think it was the E ticket ride to the hospital that I was after) ;) . Any ways, I’ve kind of been on a downer and it picked me up. The timing was right. Again, thank you all, your the best. :thumbsup:

I also posted this in the South West section to get everyone.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Re: THANK YOU EVERYONE

Postby Lazybones » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Glad you got it Gage! We all enjoyed signing it for you.

You were missed!

Lee
Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Ask yourself these simple questions every time you are in doubt about any action.
Lazybones
500 Club

Re: THANK YOU EVERYONE

Postby traveler » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 pm

You are an "ICON" with the teardrop community. :ok: If there is anyone that doesn't know you, or heard of you, they haven't been around the teardrop gatherings much, maybe not at all. Get well and stay JUST as you have been forever. :D
Bruce and Ebony :thumbsup:
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Return to Jefferson State