2016 events?

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

2016 events?

Postby byrdz1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:41 am

I am looking for a list of events in WA, OR, ID, CA, AZ, the West in general to add to the TOWLine a newsletter for teardroppers. If you know of anything anywhere please let me know, and if you can give me information or at least contact info that would be a huge help. If you know of something somewhere else, I am an equal opportunity offender :twisted

-marrianne
www.teardroptrailers.org :vroom:
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Re: 2016 events?

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Hello to you.......You can include the IRG, once we know the dates for 2016. We will be hosting the final version of the IRG in 2016, but DO NOT know the dates until after the first business day of the New Year. You will find this information as soon as it is posted on our website at http://www.pamplingrove.com

This is where we will have the registration form which you download, fill out, and mail to us via USPS to our mailing address listed there. No form is up yet, and won't be until after we have secured the dates......and NO, WE HAVE NO IDEA YET AS TO WHAT THE DATES WILL BE....but we will narrow it down for you....sometime between mid-May and mid-October :o
ttfn,
Official message from hosts Dean (Fogcrawler) and Joanie (The Teardrop Nanny) :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Vedette » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi Dean & Joannie
"Final Version" ???? :( :cry: :shock:
Guess this is the way of things??? :thinking:
We will be there! Watching for your date! Have been promoting it here in the PNW! ;)
Thanks for all your hard work! :applause:
Good Roads
Brian& Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby nevadatear » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Please don't let it be Fourth of July this year! I have a commitment in Indianapolis this year!
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:40 pm

nevadatear wrote:Please don't let it be Fourth of July this year! I have a commitment in Indianapolis this year!

You probably know that they don't get a choice anymore; but, lets hope that someone else gets that date. It wouldn't be fair to Dean and Joanie (or us!) to get assigned that date two years in a row. I imagine that Dean and Joanie are already hinting at that with the officials.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Vedette » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:42 am

If the Parks People are just issuing the date randomly?????? :? Then they should allow "Trading" :thinking:
I remember Joanie saying that the people that had always had the 4th of July were ticked and would like to have had it back???
Sounds like a poor system ....unless dates are issued on a first come first serve for requested dates. Which I am sure they probably are. :thinking:
We just need to be patient (only two more months) and be glad there is still going to be an IRG.
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
PS
I actually woke up this morning thinking of phoning Joanie to see what their requested dates were going to be????
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby Liddybug » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:49 pm

byrdz1 wrote:I am looking for a list of events in WA, OR, ID, CA, AZ, the West in general to add to the TOWLine a newsletter for teardroppers. If you know of anything anywhere please let me know, and if you can give me information or at least contact info that would be a huge help. If you know of something somewhere else, I am an equal opportunity offender :twisted

-marrianne
http://www.teardroptrailers.org :vroom:

The Shasta Lake Gathering will be April 28 - May 1 at Antler's Campground :) I'll let you know when I schedule more.

Lydia
Jefferson State TearJerkers Director
Liddybug
Teardrop Builder

Return to Jefferson State