Shasta Lake Gathering 2018

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Shasta Lake Gathering 2018

Postby Liddybug » Mon May 01, 2017 12:46 pm

As many have heard, I'm moving to Washington, so I have passed the torch. Romi Marks and Cathy Frost have graciously volunteered to run next year's gathering! Dates will be April 26-29, still will be held at Antler's. Please make reservations with the campground directly. Romi & Cathy will announce more info as it comes available (probably around January).

Thanks everyone for a many great years!
Jefferson State TearJerkers Director
Liddybug
Teardrop Builder

Re: Shasta Lake Gathering 2018

Postby GuitarPhotog » Mon May 01, 2017 4:50 pm

We're gonna miss you Lydia! Best of luck with your new adventure and we'll see you around the campfire.

Thanks for two great years of the Shasta Lake Gathering, I always have a wonderful time.

Take care Liddybug!

<Chas>
:beer:
GuitarPhotog
Silver Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Mon May 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Thanks for all your efforts in keeping the gatherings and the Jefferson State group going.

Wishing you success in your new endeavors!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Esteban » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:49 pm

:thinking: Is there new, updated, information about the Shasta Lake 2018 Gathering at www.antlersrvpark.com ?
Steve - SLO, CA
Esteban
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Esteban wrote::thinking: Is there new, updated, information about the Shasta Lake 2018 Gathering at www.antlersrvpark.com ?

Steve, We all have a standing invitation for the last week/weekend in April. Just call Antlers RV Park and tell them you want to reserve a spot for the Shasta Lake Gathering. That way, they will not only tell you what spots are available but also give you a nice discount on the price. (Many people make their reservations for the next year when they are there during the current year.) If you pull up the campground map or print the map, you'll be able to see just where the available sites are when they tell you. The gathering is a "go" and Cathy and Romi are still planning on heading it up. When I talked to Romi at the end of October, she was enthused about coming up with some new ideas. I look forward to seeing what activities they choose. Meanwhile, it may be just a tad early for any more specifics than that. (Glad to see that you want to come!)

Please note that the Antlers staff isn't in the office all the time in the winter as the campground is pretty much a "ghostground" in January and February. I have found that the best time to call is around 9:30 in the morning; however, you can call and leave a message and they will definitely call you back. Some of them live right there and check in at the office every day. Toll Free Phone#: (800) 238-3924
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Romi Marks » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:11 pm

:) Hi Steve. S. Heisley was right. We do have the last week of April booked for the gathering. You can make your reservations with the office there. They are super nice and helpful. We are looking forward to a beautiful gathering of Teardrops at Antlers RV Park. Cathy Frost and I are new at this so please be patient with us. We will be announcing updates very soon. Look forward to meeting you all. Until then....
Romi Marks
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Esteban » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Thanks Sharon and Romi for the Shasta Lake info!
Steve - SLO, CA
Esteban
Donating Member

Return to Jefferson State