Greenzone folding bike

Bicycles for campers, rvers, or just riding around where ever you are

Greenzone folding bike

Postby rmclarke » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I have been looking at folding bikes for awhile now and, as many of you know who have also been looking, there is a big price range here, everything from under $200 to, well, 'infinity and beyond'. We just wanted something we could easily transport when we go camping; something to do a little exploring on at the campsites. And since these bikes would only be used when we went camping, I didn't want to spend big bucks for them.

Anyway, I ordered 2 of these: http://tinyurl.com/Greenzone-bike

I ordered one red and one black one. They arrived yesterday and I put them together and did a little adjusting (handle bar on one bike wasn't quite squared up with the tire) but nothing major.
I knew I was ordering a cheap, steel (at 32 lbs not exactly lightweight) Chinese bike, so I wasn't expecting a Dahon. But for what it is and for what I'm going to use it for, it seems to be a decent little bike. The folding/latching mechanisms seem to be very secure.

Haven't really ridden them yet (lots of rain here this week), but the first chance I get, I'll post my impressions of the 'ride'
"When a hammer is the only tool you own, every problem begins to look like a nail..."

ImageFrom this: Image to this: Image Finally!!
rmclarke
The 300 Club

Return to Bicycles