Decorating a New Trailer with Vintage Style

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Re: Decorating a New Trailer with Vintage Style

Postby Mary C » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

Stacie, I just finished reading your Blog. Your writing is wonderful you are quite a writer. I am impressed you had such a great adventure . I some how couldn't read your Walmart adventure because it was "not available". I know this sounds trite but your writing is so good it was like a chapter out of a book was missing and I want to read it desperately, Then I realized that I was here and not on the trip with you. So needless to say it was great.

Mary C. :)
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby deleted » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you Mary! That may be the nicest compliment the blog and I have ever received! My goal is to tell a story as it happened so that people will either want to go out and try something new themselves or, if they live in an area without access to what I've been up to, they can experience it vicariously through the blog.

The direct link to the Montana post is here: http://theflirtyguide.blogspot.com/2013/07/day-10-continued-overnight-at-walmart_8.html

If it doesn't work I can copy the post and share it with you by private message. I think.
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Mary C » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks, I really did enjoy your adventure including the Wall mart part Your idea to warm your soup was industrious, inventive and smart. I cannot get over what a great writer you are when I started reading I was quickly transformed to your travels like I was your passenger. Thanks for the link. :applause: :applause:

Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby deleted » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Aw thanks Mary. You're making me blush

I've been blogging for seven years now and still make grammar mistakes. But, I try to look up what I'm unsure of on Google and have been able to continue improving that way.

I blogged my trip's final post today. So sad it's all over:

http://theflirtyguide.blogspot.com/2013/07/4974-miles-later-our-adventure-comes-to.html
Last edited by deleted on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby S. Heisley » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Mary C wrote:Stacie, I just finished reading your Blog. Your writing is wonderful you are quite a writer. I am impressed you had such a great adventure . I some how couldn't read your Walmart adventure because it was "not available". I know this sounds trite but your writing is so good it was like a chapter out of a book was missing and I want to read it desperately, Then I realized that I was here and not on the trip with you. So needless to say it was great.

I agree with Mary! :thumbsup:

I am looking forward to reading the "Walmart Chapter", too!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby deleted » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:27 am

Thanks Sharon!

LOL I had to go back and edit that I incorrectly spelled grammar. Doh! :DOH2:
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to Lady Teardroppers