DEPOT

Lets talk tiny houses, tumbleweeds etc on wheels

Re: DEPOT

Postby Sparksalot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Cool project.

Are you going to tow it with this?
You don't know the power of the Dork Side.

The Adventures of Creepy Cat.
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=27156

The Compass Rose build thread.
http://www.mikenchell.com/forums/viewto ... 22f4fd9ea1
Sparksalot
Silver Donating Member

Re: DEPOT

Postby bobhenry » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:39 am

Well I finally got a little weather protection for the plywood on the roof of the depot. Only in Indiana can you scrape off an 1 1/2 of wet sloppy snow at 10 am and have the roof dry and ready to wrap by 1 P.M. in 48 degree weather. My roof mouse and I finished screwing down a few spots that we missed and installed a new DuPont underlayment product instead of the old roofing felt. It is installed and strapped down with 1 1/2"wide rips of 1/2" plywood. We were fighting for time as the rain was headed our way. This was Sunday and by early evening it was pouring and rained all day Monday. It was so wet and sloppy up on the hill I managed to get my truck stuck not once, not twice, but 3 times. Thank God the little 8n tractor was up to the task and got me pulled out. So the roof is dried in and ready for steel. Finally got my 160 sq ft of car siding and the 120 sq ft of pvc car siding look alike unloaded off of my 5 x 10 flat bed trailer and under the storage shed off of the tractor barn. We even took a few minutes since the tractor was out to extract 2 dead fall trees that were leaning over into the healthy trees. They were about to fall into the road so we chained on and dragged them out and over near the wood pile to be cut up and be added to the stash of firewood .
Watched it rain all day Monday and cussed the drizzly grey day ! :(
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
9000 Club
9000 Club

Previous

Return to Tiny Houses on wheels