DEPOT

Lets talk tiny houses, tumbleweeds etc on wheels

Re: DEPOT

Postby Gold5one » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 pm

bobhenry wrote:He did better then the AT&T internet installer , at least he made it to the appointment. The internet installer has been a no so for 3 days ( so far ) ! I called this morning and canceled it all "F" em' ! The landlady has decided to board horses in with my tiny's and so it seems I will be stomping thru horse sh** and such. Right now I am lower than a snakes belly. I really need to just sell all my junk and take the summer off and wander.

From my experience as a farm boy, where there is manure, there will be flies galore to pester you.

Bob, I'm with you about hitting the road! I sold my build last year and since I read your last post, I have been looking my little trailer over- just how fast and small can I make a Gyspy vardo camper so I can hit the road? I would go smaller this time- maybe 750 lbs.
Mark
"the slow road has the most adventure"
Mark
Weekender-XL build journal
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=61445
sold-2018
Gold5one
Donating Member

Postby bobhenry » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:58 am

Well the caboose and depot are safe from the horse invasion ! Took time this weekend to clean up things in the depot.

Image Before

Image After

Image The secret to housekeeping in
a tiny house (note leaf blower)

Image Got the shelf bed all made up pretty

Image Moms small hand knitted rug as a runner
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby bobhenry » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:19 am

I picked up a fold up iron cabinet this weekend at a yard sale for $5.00. I am not at all sure why but it was too good of a deal to pass up. It is similar to this one but only one door with a what not shelf on the left and the iron behind a single door on the right. I will remove the fold out iron and use the cabinet by adding more shelves where the board is removed. My question is what to store in it as it is only about 3 inches deep?

Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby Greg M » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Canned goods? Spices?
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
Greg M
*Geek Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Tiny Houses on wheels