tiny "BARNS" on wheels

Lets talk tiny houses, tumbleweeds etc on wheels

Re: tiny "BARNS" on wheels

Postby bobhenry » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:49 am

Haven't been back here for a while......

This post just goes to prove these little trailers are never done. We went high tech for the 2013 CRA gathering and added a little fridge.

We even took time to vacuum the wall to wall carpeting in the living/bed room :lol:

Had a lot of junk stored in there didn't I :oops:

Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
9000 Club
9000 Club

Postby PKCSPT » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:37 am

One of my all time favorites, so much fun factor built in,
141240 145569147706
PKCSPT
Silver Donating Member

Postby bobhenry » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:47 am

Knocking some dust off of this old thread ! The barn is about to become part of the protest about Clinton county Indiana zoning. The weather is starting to moderate and I am still working almost across the street from my tiny house property. You may remember I purchased the property to be able to live in my tiny house close to work to cut my 50 mile commute to less than a mile that I could bicycle if I wanted. However, this didn't align with THE CODE and I was fined and threatened with jail if the tiny house was not removed. Well I now have a ready supply of fire wood gathered up, and since I am allowed to "campout" on my property I intend to do just that. It will give me time to mow and groom the property a bit and trim up some of the shaggy lower tree limbs. I sure hope the zoning czar breaks his neck looking as he drives by.

bobhenry
9000 Club
9000 Club

Postby bobhenry » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:27 pm

EIGHT YEARS Man where did that decade go. I can not believe I started the barn build in spring of 09! I got a serious nibble on buying the barn. If they follow thru it will have a new home. May have to dust off Chubby the lexan roofed teardrop for the fall gathering. :beer:
bobhenry
9000 Club
9000 Club

Previous

Return to Tiny Houses on wheels