Phil just let me know. However, It would have scared you to death yesterday. I had to rip out about 20 sheets of 3/4 blue foam insulation and think I made a 5 gallon bucket full of sawdust but after round 3 it is in the hole. By the time I cabled around it and fastened it to the lift boom I kept losing 18" or so that I really needed so I got mad and screwed in a big eyed lag screw. I was really worried the lag would rip out of the lvl frame but I was determined the window was going in. So I pried open the eye and made a hook, fed it thru the eye on the boom and set it on dual gangplanks I had these resting on the 275 gallon liquid tote I have ready for rain water harvesting and the other end was secured to a 2x6 cleat I screwed to the wall just below the opening. The 3rd lift was a success it went high enough to rest on the makeshift runway. I oiled the boards to make sliding easier and unhooked and started pushing. As I pushed the right side it went forward and the left side slid back. As I pushed the left side the right slid back
Not to be out foxed I pushed one side and took the battery drill and screw in a stop on the gang plank then pushed the other and set a stop screw and on and on. about 4 pushes and it was at the hole. I went inside to take a look at the fit and all was well but the top. It was hitting. I determined that at the 15 degree angle it was coming in too far in at the bottom causing the top to hit. I shoved it out a bit and grabbed the safety strap I had placed thru the side windows and around the unit and tried to tip it up square onto the window.... and of course the bottom slid in again
OK adapt and overcome ! Placed a 1x3 as a stop at the bottom and pulled the window again . It tipped up and slid in like a hand in a glove
Now how to do this alone and get every thing to stay snug so I can screw the unit final into the opening. Well after a trip to the truck for a small ratchet strap there was the question what to secure it to to draw in the window? The porch lights outside the side door have an elbow support that offered a place for a 6 foot 2x4 so I plop the 2x4 on the brackets and threw the strap over the 2x4 and feed the end back thru the hook eye. It is now securely loped over the 2x4. I placed the hook and ratchet on the safety strap thru the windows and started cranking. As the window entered the opening I removed the temporary bottom bump board. I had previously placed stops at 4" so the window reveal would be correct from the outside . As the window met the depth stops I inserted 3 1/2" construction screws. It took a few jerks to jockey all corners into place but I finally won in 3 rounds.
Today ( my last day of my 4 day weekend ) I will silicone caulk and butyl tape the opening and hopefully find some 1x4 for trim to finish off the opening and install the 2 missing batten boards and the tiny is a step close to being winter ready