Untouched abandon green the pitfalls of to much collecting.

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

Untouched abandon green the pitfalls of to much collecting.

Postby slowcowboy » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:57 am

Yup, poltics and national news has got me going bannas!and I am bored everything's shut down plus it's now winter time.....stareing at some old green I have never touched since I bought it on collector sprees years,ago off eybay or had given me years ago..i simply got to many Coleman's than I could handle so I abandon the hole mess.....its time to check out a big hat that I have only briefly looked at in 7 years or 12????.....it must work??.. fomor owner left it with wire tie on mantles that just the tops are left so its ran before okay i assume?...in the last 15 years????....why not fill it up with gas and tie on some new mantles.burn them and take it outside for a fire up test....hmmm?........with crona and bad poltics and now winter and bad ecomeys.i am gettttting way to much cabin fever latly!..slow....might need a bug out lantern???.. :thinking:
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
7000 Club
7000 Club

Re: Untouched abandon green the pitfalls of to much collecti

Postby NevadaBlue » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:54 pm

I heard they outlawed lanterns in Wyoming. Maybe that was Wisconsin. :thinking:
—-
Ken
NevadaBlue
Teardrop Master

Re: Untouched abandon green the pitfalls of to much collecti

Postby slowcowboy » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:30 am

Probaly Wisconsin wyomings a redkneck state. Only thing we outlaw and enforce is no weed....slow....looking at poltics right now my bet is on wisconson.becuase unless it's August and wild fire season...i can do just about anything I want out here other than go camping with fire works...slow....we aren't a control freak state here in Wyoming..we don't even enforce mask regs...lol...
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
7000 Club
7000 Club

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment