Vintage Bikes Anyone?

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

Postby rainjer » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:34 pm

doug hodder wrote:Didn't they have an ad campaign on TV for them? Maybe I'm thinking of something else...the name does stick for some reason. Doug

Do you know this face?

Jeremy
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby doug hodder » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Ah hah! It was on the Donnie and Marie show...they pushed it. Beat me to it Jeremy! Doug

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plai ... swing.html
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:02 am

doug hodder wrote:I just checked it out....there are 3 Krate bikes on e-bay.....current bids are between 450 and 650$ on them now. Danny.... I think you'd look BadAss on one! It won't handle my size! :lol: Doug

No Doug, Not my thing. I like a bike where I can sit up properly and not have the blood run out my hands :lol: Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby Micro469 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:24 pm

halfdome, Danny wrote:
doug hodder wrote:I just checked it out....there are 3 Krate bikes on e-bay.....current bids are between 450 and 650$ on them now. Danny.... I think you'd look BadAss on one! It won't handle my size! :lol: Doug

No Doug, Not my thing. I like a bike where I can sit up properly and not have the blood run out my hands :lol: Danny

Danny...You'll like this one. It's my father's old bike, a Dutch built Gazelle from 1956. All original, except for tires and tubes. The tires are28x1 1/4 and we have to get them from Holland. The bike still has the original owner's name and phone number on a metal tag on the rear fender

:thumbsup:
John
Micro469
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Juneaudave » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Oh now that is cool!!!! Makes you wonder how many great things are out there sitting around!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Juneaudave
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Previous

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment