2 more pieces to the puzzle..

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

2 more pieces to the puzzle..

Postby rainjer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 pm

I picked up this vintage Coleman lantern wrench & #0 filter funnel on eBay a couple weeks ago. Both came this week. The wrench as every size wrench you need to tear down a lantern or stove. The funnel was made in Canada. It has a wire mesh & a blue felt filter inside it. I needed the funnel to fill my 242C lantern. The new Coleman funnels are a little to big to fit in the hole.

Jeremy
rainjer
King Koleman

Re: 2 more pieces to the puzzle..

Postby halfdome, Danny » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 am

rainjer wrote:I picked up this vintage Coleman lantern wrench & #0 filter funnel on eBay a couple weeks ago. Both came this week. The wrench as every size wrench you need to tear down a lantern or stove. The funnel was made in Canada. It has a wire mesh & a blue felt filter inside it. I needed the funnel to fill my 242C lantern. The new Coleman funnels are a little to big to fit in the hole.

Jeremy

Nice addition to your collection Jeremy :thumbsup: . I too was looking for a funnel for my 242 for the same reasons. The new plastic funnels fit snug & don't allow air to escape. Later I realized that if I opened the pump valve the air escapes and the fuel flows into the fount without any problems. :D Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby doug hodder » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 am

Jeremy...you're missing the third piece....Made for the 228 and 220 teardowns. Got Wrench? "Oh Oh, another piece you need!" Doug

doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby rainjer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:54 am

Danny, I had not thought of that. Iwould been a cheaper solution....

Doug, your a bad man..... :thinking:

Jeremy
rainjer
King Koleman

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment