I bought this from Murff on the CCF just before the ICCC Convention. This week I dove into it.
The frame rest was bashed in and t frame had been soldered back together. But; very badly. Giving it a heavy list to one side. After taking it apart i found it to be unusable. Luckily I had another AGM frame I was able to drill and get to fit correctly. I took the frame rest and worked out the bends with a body hammer and small round dolly.
The original blue paint had been painted with chrome paint. Including the Knob, pump, generator, air tube & filler cap
After cleaning & making repairs. I had Auto Paint custom made to match the vent and gave her a face lift.
Here she is with a used mica chimney burning bright.