Bernzomatic propane stove

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

Bernzomatic propane stove

Postby BillZ » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:56 am

I stopped by a shop that I frequent regularly and the woman working there said she had a stove for me.
I didn't recognize it from the outside and upon opening, saw that it was propane. I told her that I appreciated that she thought of me but I didn't collect propane stoves. I had no idea what to offer her for it either although I doubt it's worth much. She didn't think it would sell it otherwise and said I could take it with me to decide and either give her a little something for it later or if I sold it, to please give her half. I agreed. I may just offer her $15 and fix it up for fun. It has a lot less parts than a gas stove.

Anybody know much about these Bernzomatics? It has no markings other than the label but am guessing it to be from the 60's. Each burner has it's own connection and hose so I guess you need two tanks for it.

Or...anybody interested in buying it? If it's worth shipping I will be glad to send it to someone that wants it for a reasonable price. I have a lot of projects right now and don't need another.

BillZ
The 300 Club

Re: Bernzomatic propane stove

Postby Wanna Be » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 pm

P M Sent !!

Wanna Be

;) ;)
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
~Elmer Davis

"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what can you believe?" ~ Bullwinkle J. Moose

Also I am a professional spelling butcher.. I don't carry a dictionary and my spell check is broke!!
Wanna Be
Gold Donating Member

Re: Bernzomatic propane stove

Postby logman7777 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Let me know if this doesent get snapped up..looks like a worthy 2nd stove for adventuring (and a great excuse for getting back to Fells Point and the Tiki Barge in Baltimore..lol)
Coleman Keepers 200A Gang
Green Lantern Corpsmen
High Wide and Handsome Probationary Member
Happy Camping!! -Andy
logman7777
500 Club

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment