non working colemans turned in to display lanterns.

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

non working colemans turned in to display lanterns.

Postby slowcowboy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:58 am

okay I got a big hat blue sears double mantle with a jb welded font and stem no way to extract the stem and the fonts no good............then. I got a 4 mantle chandaler. no run its got a stem with busted treads you cant extract..........leaks fire danger from the busted treads wont pressure up...................
good looking items both of them great paint job on the sears would make great display only items...................thoughts????????? living room non running d├ęcor????????????

any one got good looking non running converstation pieces lanterns for display no light up only?????????? thoughs.

slowcowboy
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: non working colemans turned in to display lanterns.

Postby Wolffarmer » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:57 pm

I imagine that Sears is a Coleman and it would be possible to trans fer the Sears parts to good Coleman parts.
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Re: non working colemans turned in to display lanterns.

Postby DrewsBrews » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 am

If they are permanently damaged, it might be a neat project to convert them to rechargeable LED lanterns? Make the old new again, and still get some use out of it. Would still be a conversation piece.
DrewsBrews
Teardrop Master

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment