Vardo like teardrop sized tiny travel trailer!

Design & Construction of anything that's not a teardrop e.g. Grasshoppers or Sunspots

Vardo like teardrop sized tiny travel trailer!

Postby mikeschn » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:17 pm

Hey Rae,

Thanks for joining us.

I'd like to do some modeling and rendering of a teardrop that looks like a Vardo. I noticed on your website, that you've done a bit of studying...

Obviously there's no such thing as a teardrop sized Vardo trailer, but that aside, what would the the key attributes that I should try to include in a tiny trailer to make it more Vardo like?

Your thoughts???

Mike...
Last edited by mikeschn on Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Rae » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:25 pm

Hiya!

I think the easiest way to do that would be to show you some photos. There are tons of different styles, but after you look at them for a while, you start to note similarities. Unfortunately I'm not as familiar with teardrop trailers, so I'm not sure how I'd adapt the designs. Within the next few days I can probably post a bunch of photos, but I'll be on the run for a bit and might not be able to do it right away.
:--)

Rae

My nose is so big, it doesn't return Spielberg's calls.
Rae
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Vardo like teardrop sized tiny travel trailer!

Postby wflyduties » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:24 pm

mikeschn wrote:Hey Rae,

Thanks for joining us.

I'd like to do some modeling and rendering of a teardrop that looks like a Vardo. I noticed on your website, that you've done a bit of studying...

Obviously there's no such thing as a teardrop sized Vardo trailer, but that aside, what would the the key attributes that I should try to include in a tiny trailer to make it more Vardo like?

Your thoughts???

Mike...

I was looking at gupsy wagons, cARAVANS, VARDOS, etc BEFORE THE teardrop. I was thinking on the teardrop because it is light for my 4 cylinder. I still like the gypsy wagon though. There is a fellow artist that makes "Wonder Wagons" on 4 x 8 trailers, there is MANY sites. I do like the vatrdo and it looks fairly easy. Jusst have to reinforce the sides that come out
Carla
Have moved to Arkansas. Have some 7-8 acres of land with pond and creek, spring fed, and looking for ideas what to use it for. Campgroung? Raising animals? Something. Any ideas? Also find me on hotmail.com
wflyduties
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Non-traditional Designs