Attention: Newbies - Another design option!

Design & Construction of anything that's not a teardrop e.g. Grasshoppers or Sunspots

Attention: Newbies - Another design option!

Postby Tear Fan » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:04 am

Well, here you have it.
Another design option, and one that will look so natural in that rural setting, or in the middle of the woods if you are into primitive camping. You may have to lumber along to get there, but won't those pics look good in your log! You could keep a scrapbook in your trunk, and even use this as a branch office. Could this be an original woody? More pictures in the album . . .
Life is so short, we should all move more slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Photos - http://flickr.com/photos/47726343@N00/
Tear Fan
The 300 Club

Postby Tear Fan » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:13 am

Okay . . . I know what you're thinking . . . how could he top that? Well - here you'll see another design that clearly incorporates simplicity, ease of construction, and most of all privacy. Is there anything like the sound of rain on the old tin roof? And if a part falls off, replacement is only as far away as the nearest junkyard! So grab your screw gun, Newbies, and get to buildin'. :lol:
Life is so short, we should all move more slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Photos - http://flickr.com/photos/47726343@N00/
Tear Fan
The 300 Club

Re: Attention: Newbies - Another design option!

Postby Nitetimes » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:14 pm

Tear Fan wrote:Well, here you have it.
Another design option, and one that will look so natural in that rural setting, or in the middle of the woods if you are into primitive camping. You may have to lumber along to get there, but won't those pics look good in your log! You could keep a scrapbook in your trunk, and even use this as a branch office. Could this be an original woody? More pictures in the album . . .

I'm gonna guess you're not gonna pull that with your Accord! :lol: :lol:

The trailer itself is gonna weigh in at close to the finished weight of a lot of TD's. But it would be cool parked out in the woods as a hunting camp!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Postby Nitetimes » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Tear Fan wrote:Okay . . . I know what you're thinking . . . how could he top that? Well - here you'll see another design that clearly incorporates simplicity, ease of construction, and most of all privacy. Is there anything like the sound of rain on the old tin roof? And if a part falls off, replacement is only as far away as the nearest junkyard! So grab your screw gun, Newbies, and get to buildin'. :lol:

Na thet thar be a true hillbilly hilton. A course sinct he pult the skirtin off'n his trailer home all the hounds'll be unner thar steada unner the porch.
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Return to Non-traditional Designs