Finished almost

Design & Construction of anything that's not a teardrop e.g. Grasshoppers or Sunspots

Finished almost

Postby deathbychocolate8 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:44 pm

:D Well the weekender is all most done. all and all I am pleased (its not perfect but not bad from a guy that up till now only built a bird house). I am having a heck of a time getting a license plate from the secretary of state. I had the "red neck" trailer weighed 1,160 pounds (a lot heaver than I would have thought, thats what i get for building the frame with 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 studs every foot). The secretary of state wanted to know how much I paid( I pretty much made this from stuff I had around or my father in law had, give or take $1,000 and change ) , and what the ven number was( yea right what ven # ). They made me get a safety inspection from a police officer,( yea the lights work ) and since there was no ven number, I had to pay $15. to get one and I was told that could take up to a month or longer please call first before I stand in line for an hour again (lucky me). Once I get the ven # I have to pay $75. for a license. I still can't upload my pictures on the net, sorry. I could send them to one of you and you all can see what the "po boy rv" looks like. After my first trip I will let you know how it went. Hay Greg as soon as I get a license I will call you and bring it Fricker to show off. Thanks a lot for all the help and advise DBC.
deathbychocolate8
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mikeschn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:37 pm

Where in MI do you live? Maybe I'll have to swing by and get some photos...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Boodro » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:55 pm

Way ta go DBC !!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Let meknow when ya go to Frickkers, I'll be there!
DBC , if ya wanna send me the pics via e-mail I'll post them for ya. Pm me & I'll send ya my email.
Mike , DBC lives in Adrian . Its about 25 minutes from me.
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Non-traditional Designs