Teardrop with a bathroom

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Teardrop with a bathroom

Postby grhartleroad » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Someone suggested I move this to the build journal. So here it is.
My Teardrop with a bathroom.
Look at my album and you can see the shower is in and the inside is almost done. I am working on putting wood around the outside and the wheels.
A porta potty will go next to the shower. On the right side of the shower is a door to the bedroom. The hatch goes up enough to stand in the bathroom area. canvas will cover the rear and the sides at the rear. I have to make the doors yet.
I received the tankless water heater shower, tried it out and it works great. :applause: I will try to update the album on sunday every week.
Now that winter is over I am getting more done, too expensive to run the heat in the garage when it is very cold, kerosene is over $4.00 a gallon. :(
If I knew how to insert a picture I would, anybody know?

Greg
Airplane, backhoe, teardrop builder
grhartleroad
Teardrop Inspector

Postby planovet » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:32 pm

ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby aggie79 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 am

:thumbsup: That's really cool, Greg. I've never seen a shower/bathroom in a teardrop before.

Your teardrop looks fantastic too:

It took me a little while to learn how to post pictures too. What you want to end up with is something that looks like this but without the space after the [img]and%20without%20the%20space%20before%20the[/img] :

The easiest way for me to include pictures is to open your galley, "click" on a picture, and copy the link (url). Paste the link in your message, then "double click" on the link to select it, and click the "Img" button in the upper left hand. This adds the two tags at the front and back of the link. Or you could just type them.

Keep the pictures coming!

Tom
Tom (& Linda)
For build info on our former Silver Beatle teardrop:
Build Thread

aggie79
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby Jst83 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:03 pm

:applause: First Welcome fellow Hoosier

That's pretty interesting can't wait to see it in person at a future gathering :thumbsup:
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Return to Build Journals