finding "The Silver Nugget"

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

finding "The Silver Nugget"

Postby kitfoxgal » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 pm

:x Hello John and Terry :x I can never find your posting. It is always the one you posted in2010. :worship:
Lets hope this much gets to you. Your MOTHER-IN-LAW
kitfoxgal
Teardrop Inspector

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Dear "Mom":

Please station your mouse over the link listed below and click on it:

http://tnttt.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

Once you get to Johnny's build thread, you can either bookmark it or make it one of your favorites so you can always find it again.

Best wishes! ;)
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby down under tech » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello Sharon: Thanks for providing the link to Terry's Mom. I will add it to my posts as well. I hope this clears up the confusion kitfoxgal. :thumbsup:
Johnny D.

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right !" ... Henry Ford

"The Silver Nugget" Build
viewtopic.php?t=35314&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
down under tech
Silver Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

kitfoxgal wrote:

I can never find your posting. It is always the one you posted in2010.

Go to the area on the screen (top or bottom of screen) that tells you what page you are on, where it says "Go to page" ; position your mouse on the page you want (say, the last page or page 27); and click. Please note that "Go to page" will only be present if there is more that one screen page available for the topic.

Another thing that you can do is go to the bottom of one of Johnny's postings (like the one in between my two postings in this thread) and click on the word "profile". If you did it correctly, Johnny's profile should come up and, on the right, the words will appear:

Find all posts by down under tech
Personal Gallery of down under tech

Clicking on the top one will bring up Johnny's posts, with the latest first.
Clicking on the bottom one will bring up Johnny's pictures, with the latest first. (You can also look at his pictures by simply clicking on the red word 'album' at the bottom of one of his postings.)
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Return to Build Journals