Wolfgang's 2&2 built updated December 25, 2010

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Postby Wolfgang92025 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Fishingtomatoseed wrote:Wolfgang,

Did you use only glue and if so what kind. .

Only glue. Made sure the bonding surfaces are clean, dry and dust free. Got the glue in the Home Depot. PL Premium Poly Urethane Construction adhesive. You can get it in several different sizes.

Over the last year I have taking the camper over some pretty rough roads to get to camp. So far so good. She is not just a parking lot queen.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bohemian wrote:Wolfgang
The trailers looking great.

Keep posting them trip pics :thumbsup:
Wayne

Wayne, thanks for the kind comment about the trailer. We both know who much time it takes to make a Woody look good. The tip you gave me about the way to finish the sides with the foam brush made a huge difference to the amount of work it took to get it to look good. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Part of me wants to build a new trailer, but I can not have/ keep two. So for now I just keep planning in my head.

Also itching to go camping again. So when I do, I'll post in the Trips section again. To me it's a fun way to share with the forum how great and wonderful this country is. Too often we seem to loose sight of that as we all seem to struggle to make it in these difficult times.
Wolfgang

Wolfgang92025
Lifetime member

Previous

Return to Build Journals