the "geaux away"

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

pic

Postby laoutdoorsman » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 am

thought i had posted a pic of the beam i added...

mike breaux...its pronounced "bro".....
i think i should have taken notes along the way, because ive forgotten waaaay more than i remember...
laoutdoorsman
Teardrop Master

redo

Postby laoutdoorsman » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 pm

scratch everything....just got back from lcg4....totally new game plan now..."deconstruction" will start in the morning...

met the most awesome and helpful peeps this weekend...got sooooo many ideas......and a whole, complete new direction...

to be continued......
i think i should have taken notes along the way, because ive forgotten waaaay more than i remember...
laoutdoorsman
Teardrop Master

Re: redo

Postby robertaw » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 pm

laoutdoorsman wrote:scratch everything....just got back from lcg4....totally new game plan now..."deconstruction" will start in the morning...

:rofl: Been there done that...many times over.
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Re: redo

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:27 pm

laoutdoorsman wrote:scratch everything....just got back from lcg4....totally new game plan now..."deconstruction" will start in the morning...

met the most awesome and helpful peeps this weekend...got sooooo many ideas......and a whole, complete new direction...

to be continued......

WoW wondering what changes are coming... didn't think to ask you about your build this weekend. Hope you got lots of good ideas !
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Ageless » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 pm

You think this will be final? As you progress you will have the revised revision of the revised revision revised many times :lol:
Strangers on this road we are on; we are not two, we are one - Raymond Douglas Davies
Ageless
Platinum Donating Member

well..

Postby laoutdoorsman » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:36 pm

i understand why you ask...its cool now..i saw alot of stuff this weekend that i needed to see...
laoutdoorsman
Teardrop Master

Postby aggie79 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 am

Ageless wrote:You think this will be final? As you progress you will have the revised revision of the revised revision revised many times :lol:

I think this is why alot of folks have built more than one. I thought I was going to work from conceptual drawing to details. That happened, but I also have several more "working designs" in my head. I guess it is part of the madness.
Tom (& Linda)
For build info on our former Silver Beatle teardrop:
Build Thread

aggie79
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Previous

Return to Build Journals