The build started today!

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Postby planovet » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:14 pm

That garage is WAY too neat and tidy :lol:

ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

5 coats of Spar

Postby shortgmanp » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 pm

1 more coat and start attaching fenders and doors. Than interior bound! No new pics because adding a coat of varnish is boring.
I am a workaholic that loves a good challenge. It will also give my dad and me a good project to work on together. I plan on putting several miles on this teardrop, so I want to build it right.
shortgmanp
Teardrop Master

Last coat!!! Cabinet making time.

Postby shortgmanp » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Dad and I have just applied the 6th and last coat of spar. Now we will begin attaching fenders, doors, and numerous other items. I should be alble to post pics by the middle of next week. After we attach all outside pieces we will follow up with 2 more coats after the inside work is complete. Looking like a camper now.  :) Greg
I am a workaholic that loves a good challenge. It will also give my dad and me a good project to work on together. I plan on putting several miles on this teardrop, so I want to build it right.
shortgmanp
Teardrop Master

Postby wlivesey » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:17 am

planovet wrote:That garage is WAY too neat and tidy :lol:

Yeah, how are you gonna trip over stuff and come up new four letter words? I'm pretty sure I could still do it, but I have a special talent for that...
wlivesey
The 300 Club

Garage

Postby shortgmanp » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 pm

That garage is not always that way. It was a mess until we got the roof on the camper. Way too much sawdust and crap laying around. We cleaned it up because of tripping and making up new words.
shortgmanp
Teardrop Master

Curtian material

Postby shortgmanp » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 pm

shortgmanp
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Build Journals