Cloud 9 Diner or Rob & Linda's Lil' Haven? Maiden Voyage

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Rob

Greetings from Finland. That is some fancy work youve done on your build. Sweet. :applause: :applause: :applause:

When are you going camping so we can get some more pics? :thumbsup: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Ohh be prepared in giving tours on your travels :) ;)
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby rwelp » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks bve and Classic Finn. I am looking forward to this weekend of camping, fishing and spending some time with friends and family. We are going to a state park here in Missouri. I will post pics upon our return. By the way, I put on some decals that I picked up off of ebay today. I think they really make the tear pop, they broke up all that white. ;)
Rob Welp
Build Pics

rwelp
Teardrop Advisor

Postby rwelp » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Added some decals I got off of ebay and a level indicator from a camper I used to have. The decals were made for Keystone RV. I think they really make it pop, not so much all white anymore. :)

These pics are from are from our maiden voyage to Meramec State Park in Sullivan, Mo.

My lovely bride of 27 yrs. in the kitchen.

It was a great weekend. The weather was great. We tube floated down the Meramec river, did all our cooking in the dutch oven and cast iron skillet, and I even got a chance to do some fishing. Caught a few smallmouth bass and some warmouth(goggle eye). We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with friends and family. It was really great being the little guy amongst a sea of large rv's. The looks we got as people drove by was great. We are going out again in 2 weeks. I will post more pics when I get them off of my wife's camera.
Rob Welp
Build Pics

rwelp
Teardrop Advisor

Postby azmotoman » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am

Fantastic! You are some craftsman. :hammer:

You should be extra proud of that TD. :bowdown:
Money isn't everything, but it keeps the kids in touch!
Dinero isn' ¡t todo, pero él mantiene el interés de los niños!
azmotoman
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to Build Journals