Here we go! CARS first tear!

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Postby Mike_La » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Hi Chris,

Looks like you've got a nice start on your trailer. It's coming along nicely. :thumbsup:

BTW, that's the most b-u-tiff-ull Chicken I've ever seen. :roll:
Mike

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
Theodore Roosevelt
Mike_La
Silver Donating Member

Postby CARS » Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Just a small update (because all my time seems to be preparing for our daughter's graduation party).

I applied one coat of CPES (right??) May have the letters mixed up) to the body, more than 2 coats to the ply's end grain.

I also finally picked up the old pop-up trailer! Yea!!! Let the cutting start as soon as it stops raining!!

Hopefully I can find some time to get some more done this week.
Chris'
Autobody
Restoration
Service

CARS
The 300 Club

Postby starleen2 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 pm

You might want to reconsider that shelf in the front - looks kinda low and a head banger :roll:
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby CARS » Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 pm

starleen2 wrote:You might want to reconsider that shelf in the front - looks kinda low and a head banger :roll:

Ya... it's already been scraped. Wife's orders, uhh, I mean idea. Ya idea! :roll:

That is the beauty of mapping it out in cardboard and tape. You can always change your mind.

Becky was sitting in our lawn chairs one of those nights and our chairs have pockets on one of the arms. It has a cell holder, a net for other item like wallets, and a zippered pocket. She says to just put 2 of those up on the sides. (that is why I married her!)
Chris'
Autobody
Restoration
Service

CARS
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Build Journals