Bed & Breakfast Teardrop Build Completed

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Postby Ken's Teardrop » Wed May 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Deryk the Pirate wrote:Looks Great! The galley is very impressive includeing the knife rack! Great Job!

Thanks a lot Deryk The Pirate. Your Trailer really seems to suit you. Great job.

Ken & Kay
" There are as many ways to build a Teardrop as there are Teardrop Builders. Create Your Own."
Ken's Teardrop
Teardrop Builder

Postby Ken's Teardrop » Wed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm

aggie79 wrote::thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup:

Beautiful teardrop and incredible woodwork! I really like the wine rack and game table.

Take care,
Tom

Tom,

Thanks for your kind words. I was looking at your build, and it looked incredible. Is this your first build? What would you do different next time? It looks like you put a lot of time into your build, and it turned out great. The one thing I would like to change on my Teardrop is the tires and fenders. They really add so much to the Teardrops. I really like the design of yours. Maybe when I get some more money.

Ken & Kay
" There are as many ways to build a Teardrop as there are Teardrop Builders. Create Your Own."
Ken's Teardrop
Teardrop Builder

Postby Ken's Teardrop » Wed May 18, 2011 6:23 pm

DMcCam wrote:Hi Ken, I love your attention to detail! Excellent Teardrop you've created sir! Thank you for sharing it. :applause:

Cheers,

Dave

Thank you for your comments. You can sure tell that a true artist created your teardrop. It is beautiful. Every design element works with each other. I'm sure that the end product will be spectacular. Have fun building it. I am really looking forward to building my next Teardrop. I have a couple of people that are interested in having one built for them, so it may be sooner than I think.

Oh by the way, your Art is also very beautiful.

Ken & Kay
Ken's Teardrop
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Build Journals