Jonnyo ALL ALUMINUM extra large tiny trailer!!!!

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: Jonnyo ALL ALUMINUM extra large tiny trailer!!!!

Postby jonnyo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:20 am

so, this is my story for the past 3 years....I been away from TNTTT as I was too busy with the family. But I recently refinished a nice little Northern lite 6-10 import camper for a friend. Learn to fiberglass and the design of truck campers.... and I got myself back on this site as I needed to figure out how to build my next project...

so, starting in 2 weeks, I will be back with a new build tread. Owning a pick up doesn't mean you want to tow big trailer..... what about a teardrop camper inside the bed of a camper. Even better...what about a little camper above the box so you still have your full box available to carry stuff...go to the lumber yard.,...fire wood etc. I ''need'' something for the occasion where I want to go off road, with one or two kids and do a quick simple camping trip.

back to building all aluminum as I find that simple. My goal is to make a camper box above the rail of the pick up truck.....waiting 250-300lbs so 2 or 3 person can put it on and off the truck quickly without jacks. and with a small cabover for storage..

Something similar to this: Image
jonnyo
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Build Journals