New build 5' x 12' sleeping 4

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: New build 5' x 12' sleeping 4

Postby LMarsh » Sun May 27, 2018 9:04 pm

DaveInConesus, I don't have a problem with that. I might talk your ear off about it though, but this my 4th build and I've sourced a lot of stuff both local and mail order. I'll actually be in Vitale park tomorrow around lunchtime if you read this. I can't seem to find the private message option though...Anyway we live in the Farmington/Macedon area and I only pop on this forum every so often. I've also had absolutely zero time to actually work on my build but I'm hoping to get on it now that I've wrapped up or postponed some other projects. I'm usually around and work weird off hours so most days would work for me.
Last edited by LMarsh on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LMarsh
Teardrop Master

Postby ELM » Mon May 28, 2018 11:59 am

LMarsh wrote:DaveInConesus, I don't have a problem with that. I might talk your ear off about it though, but this my 4th build and I've sourced a lot of stuff both local and mail order. I'll actually be in Vitale park tomorrow around lunchtime if you read this. I can't seem to find the private message option though...Anyway we live in the Farmington/Macedon area and I only pop on this forum every so often. I've also had absolutely zero time to actually work on my built but I'm hoping to get on it now that I've wrapped up or postponed some other projects. I'm usually around and work weird off hours so most days would work for me.

FYI There's no more (PM) private messaging any more. It has to do with some new laws on human trafficking. :? Sucks for us. :(
My Build journal. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65395
ELM
Teardrop Master

Postby dancam » Mon May 28, 2018 12:23 pm

ELM wrote:
LMarsh wrote:DaveInConesus, I don't have a problem with that. I might talk your ear off about it though, but this my 4th build and I've sourced a lot of stuff both local and mail order. I'll actually be in Vitale park tomorrow around lunchtime if you read this. I can't seem to find the private message option though...Anyway we live in the Farmington/Macedon area and I only pop on this forum every so often. I've also had absolutely zero time to actually work on my built but I'm hoping to get on it now that I've wrapped up or postponed some other projects. I'm usually around and work weird off hours so most days would work for me.

FYI There's no more (PM) private messaging any more. It has to do with some new laws on human trafficking. :? Sucks for us. :(
I was wondering what was going on. Is there a thread about this on the forum with more info? Are all our old messages gone? I cant acess them on tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
dancam
500 Club

Postby ELM » Mon May 28, 2018 12:53 pm

dancam wrote:
ELM wrote:

I was wondering what was going on. Is there a thread about this on the forum with more info? Are all our old messages gone? I cant acess them on tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Here's where I found out what was happening when I couldn't PM.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=70155
My Build journal. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65395
ELM
Teardrop Master

Postby DaveInConesus » Tue May 29, 2018 11:46 am

LMarsh wrote:DaveInConesus, I don't have a problem with that. I might talk your ear off about it though, but this my 4th build and I've sourced a lot of stuff both local and mail order.

I didn't see this and just popped the same question over in my registration thread. I was down in Corning looking at Lauren's build on Monday. It is really nice. Can you send me an email at n36078@gmail.com? We can communicate that way.

Dave
DaveInConesus
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to Build Journals