sold. 4 sale you need to be law enforcement

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

sold. 4 sale you need to be law enforcement

Postby dogscats » Sun May 08, 2016 2:27 am

New try at a Modular fiberglass component trailer .
My last try did not work out.We had the West coast Port walk out end.So we had 15 hours days or no job.That's over. As I work on a overhead sky crane for containers. I show Diabetes so will have to retire Soon . So looking for a new lively hood.
So be teaming up to make some kits and trailers
I want this out there this may become a commercial Enterprise. It would be great to have a fully Insulated trailer in the price of $ 2,500.to 2,800
The parts I get to work with at this time are square . So will try a modified mike's nano/ weekend/ box/ off road trailer .After spend a week cutting top rail and getting a big mess. Will try just cutting the 90 degree angle to get the angle's I need. Will need 90 to 20% &
90 to 30 and 90 to 8 and 8 to 30 degrees angles
Last edited by dogscats on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN,
YET AT THE SAME TIME, THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,,, SO MAKE THE BEST OF IT WHILE YOU CAN, AND ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
dogscats
Donating Member

Re: New try at a Modular fiberglass component trailer

Postby dogscats » Sat May 28, 2016 4:58 pm

After making a mess .I talked to Mat and Joe . Any thing I need to help make a lower costing kit is
Number one in the Q
.Must be a good thing got corners pieces in a week and will get fiberglass wiley windows by the 20th.
I received all the Modular fiberglass components 8 ea 20% to 90%, r&l 90 to 8%,r&l 8% to 30% . Made a outer ring that was inspired by Mike. It looked bad very bad to me The angle on the side of the ring was to big. Not Mike's look. The fiberglass components where for there component hard cover military trailer/chuck wagon .Just to big.. But they just added a rear mounted cargo box to there kits
It has a smaller profile .
I'll be working with someone That is only 15 mi from me Should make things go faster
Last edited by dogscats on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
YET AT THE SAME TIME, THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,,, SO MAKE THE BEST OF IT WHILE YOU CAN, AND ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
dogscats
Donating Member

stoped build. 4 sale you need to be law enforcement

Postby dogscats » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:36 am

I have stop my builds .I will be selling my Modular fiberglass component hard parts it is for three kits. The kit are on mike great Nano Weekender that been modified for eight feet long.Flat face bottom. As soon as the 16 wiley window get here and cross Pisces . You have to be in law enforcement.Are someone in your family . There's some concern's. If you are thinking about please let me know. I do not have time to do it right .

To much BS emails that I better not showing any thing about the components .
Now the new owners will take care of them you can't pull this with a police officer.Going to be used as a P.A.L. project All ready to sue the hell out them. Sending them to jail would be great to.

Now will do a foamy .
dogscats
Donating Member

Return to Build Journals