Adams Recreation Outdoor Trailer

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Adams Recreation Outdoor Trailer

Postby b63215b » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:27 am

Hello everyone, i wanted to introduce myself, and am a first time build poster but have been on the forum for a few months. My first build was on another forum (no names, EP) that i just sold. I have been following others builds doing research for my first teardrop style trailer. It really wont be a traditional teardrop becuase those curves scare me for building thr skelton and skinning it. I guess im just a sqaure guy, haha.

Well to start i am helping my Dad tear down a donor trailer. I can have anything from the teardown minus the frame and axles :( i am helping him convert to a trailer for utility use. I learned a few things on trailer construction and how chincy it is. The trailer had tons of water damage.

It was .25" skin with 1.5" styrafoam, and .25" inside. Thats it. But here are some of the goodies I get and pictures of the teardown.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

b63215b
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Adams Recreation Outdoor Trailer

Postby b63215b » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Found this funny today look how poorly the seems on the floor where sealed. Duct tape. Image

b63215b
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Build Journals