Benroy for my baby

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: Benroy for my baby

Postby S. Heisley » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:12 pm

:thumbsup: Perfect! :thumbsup:
User avatar
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member
 
Posts: 8315
Images: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:02 am
Location: No. California

Re: Benroy for my baby

Postby Staryder61 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Hey Paul, have to agree with Sharon on this :thumbsup: Perfect! :thumbsup:
and the little one looks so ready to go :lol:
David

"A Great Mind is like a Parachute, it works best when it is open.."

"Our build Journal.." http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69528

staryder61@gmail.com
Staryder61
Silver Donating Member
 
Posts: 417
Images: 316
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:11 pm
Location: Big Ole Texas

Re: Benroy for my baby

Postby ToxicFlies » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Just read your whole post. I'm going to be starting my build soon and will be following this closely. I was concerned with the canvas texture but it looks fairly smooth all done. Great job!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
ToxicFlies
Teardrop Builder
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 pm
Top

Re: Benroy for my baby

Postby jdiebert » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Great build Paul. I'm still in the design phase after a year of research. Got 3 kids so it's been a challenge. My new tire vehicle has a better tow rating so I'm hoping I can use that to my advantage.

Thanks for the thorough documentation and hope you're having lots of adventures

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
jdiebert
Teardrop Inspector
 
Posts: 17
Images: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:12 pm
Top

Re: Benroy for my baby

Postby clamlamp » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:03 pm

jdiebert wrote:Great build Paul. I'm still in the design phase after a year of research. Got 3 kids so it's been a challenge. My new tire vehicle has a better tow rating so I'm hoping I can use that to my advantage.

Thanks for the thorough documentation and hope you're having lots of adventures

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
ToxicFlies wrote:Just read your whole post. I'm going to be starting my build soon and will be following this closely. I was concerned with the canvas texture but it looks fairly smooth all done. Great job!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk



Thank you both! I'm glad my documentation can help others with their build! Yes, I've been having lots of adventures with my trailer! Since my last post, I added the ARB awning and Side tent. and I added curtains on the doors. This summer I've camped in 4 locations so far and have one more planned for July, but I may have more.) I'm not on here much anymore but you can find me on instagram.com/clampwoodworking
User avatar
clamlamp
Teardrop Master
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:54 pm
Top

Re: Benroy for my baby

Postby ToxicFlies » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:17 pm

I've read your post several times now and sorry if I still missed it but what did you make the ceiling out of. Is it 5*5 bitch ply?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
ToxicFlies
Teardrop Builder
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 pm
Top

Re: Benroy for my baby

Postby clamlamp » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:48 pm

ToxicFlies wrote:I've read your post several times now and sorry if I still missed it but what did you make the ceiling out of. Is it 5*5 bitch ply?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk


Sorry for the late reply, but yes it's 1/8"x60x60" baltic birch ply on the inside and the outside skin is all 1/4" baltic birch.
User avatar
clamlamp
Teardrop Master
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:54 pm
Top

Previous

Return to Build Journals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests