Serenity TearDrop Build

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: Serenity TearDrop Build

Postby western traveler » Thu May 11, 2023 1:18 am

I caught up to my TD this week. My stove fit perfectly in my carry-on luggage and I flew it down with me. Leaving for a trip through the Canyonlands, Craters and up to Montana next week. Not being home with my tools was challenging but I managed to get things mounted for the trip. So looking forward to not having to hook up a 1# bottle every time I use my stove.
western traveler
Donating Member

Postby Capebuild » Thu May 11, 2023 8:34 am

Looks great, Ralph.... enjoy it. Great stove. I recently made some revisions to my Partner (moved inlet from left side to right side so I can run the gas hose from inside the trailer)........Cook some great meals!!

John
"Success can be defined as moving from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm".... Churchill

Visit my Teardrop build here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73779
Capebuild
Donating Member

Postby western traveler » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:23 pm

Thanks John,
One pending project will be to have new manifold hoses remade by the shop near my Montana home. I was in San Diego and short on time. I gave the total length measurements to the propane shop. He built using it as the hose length and was generous with that. Functional but looks like I was guessing. Bothers me each time I walk by it.
Loving the stove! So nice to just slide it out and start cooking. Especially for that first cup of coffee in the morning.
western traveler
Donating Member

Postby western traveler » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:12 am

Just hiding out and missing the woods. The current look.
western traveler
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Build Journals