peach cobbler

Your recipes which you'd like to see in the T&TTT Cookbook #2.

Moderator: Mike B

peach cobbler

Postby John T. Hodgen » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey all,
My girlfriend and I went camping on the Maiden Voyage of the 'Costa Lotta" and had a Great time!!! :thumbsup: Linda tried a recipe for peach cobbler that she cooks at home. She calls it her Cuppa,Cuppa,Cuppa Peach Cobbler--yea she's Italiano 8) The recipe is 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 2 Tbls baking powder, 3/4 cup of milk, vanilla, large can of peaches (we had home canned Ga peaches, 1 stick of butter you melt first. We put all the dry ingredients in a ziplock bag. anyway...an hour later, it turned out perfect and we feasted all day on it. Her first attempt at cooking in a DO with only 15 briquets. We both were impressed!!
Til later by the fire--John T. & Linda 8)
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 pm

John, that is almost the same recipe I use. I haven't used the vanilla but I think I'll try next time. I use 1 cup flour, 1 cup a sugar, 1 cup of milk, 1 stick of butter and a large can of peaches, juice too but not all of it. I also put cinnamon in it. It's simple but so delicious!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

hey Becca,

Postby John T. Hodgen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey Becca,
Thanks for the reply, It made Linda's DAY!!!! :thumbsup: She likes the cinncmon idea, said she'll :thinking:try that ext time . I just got back from camping with the Tn. Terjerker's Chapter at Warrior's Path---thurs/Fri night. They had (15) T/D and some others that wasn't with their group--(17) total for the park. :thumbsup: I rode my m/c and tented it, Linda had to work so I left the T/D home. :cry: Had great time anyway!
Til later by the fire-John T. 8)
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Return to T&TTT Cookbook #2