Cookbook 2nd Edition Editor

Your recipes which you'd like to see in the T&TTT Cookbook #2.

Moderator: Mike B

Cookbook 2nd Edition Editor

Postby Mike B » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 am

Mike S has asked me if I would be willing to gather up all the recipes and turn them into a book. I have accepted and I am putting them all together now.

The 2nd edition of the T&TTT Cookbook will feature all new recipes. We are now actively looking for any recipe you think forum members would be interested in. It doesn't have to be a Dutch oven recipe, either.

We are especially looking for photos to accompany the recipes, so keep that in mind.

You can post your recipes here, or you can email them directly to me. Implicit in this offer is permission for us to publish them in the cookbook, of course.

I hope to get all this together in a very short period, so don't procrastinate. :)

Mike B
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike B
500 Club

Postby mikeschn » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 am

:thumbsup: Mike,

I'll have a few recipes for you.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Mike B » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:50 pm

mikeschn wrote:I'll have a few recipes for you.

Mike...

Thanks. I'm still gathering up all the recipes in this forum.Should be finished this weekend.

There are a couple recipes where I have to email the poster, as we either need permission to use them, or the recipe quantities are unreadable.

Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike B
500 Club

Return to T&TTT Cookbook #2